Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

are invasion's working correctly?

S0ulCal1ber

So as the title says....

The winning faction don't seem to be taking over the specific node they invaded after its complete so far I have only seen one on sedna and the construction status has not increased at all.

any idea's how this is supposed to work? 

ps: sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Edited by S0ulCal1ber

8 hours ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

So as the title says....

The winning faction don't seem to be taking over the specific node they invaded after its complete so far I have only seen one on sedna and the construction status has not increased at all.

any idea's how this is supposed to work? 

ps: sorry if this is in the wrong section.

7 hours ago, Bl4zko said:

Was just asking myself the same question, have finished some invasions before but nothing happens to the construction status :S

I might be seeing things but if you look close enought you can see what appears to be "a pixel" of progression into de razorback armada, keep working for the corpus for a year and it might happen :corpus:

Edited by Yaikser
typo

4 hours ago, Yaikser said:

I might be seeing things but if you look close enought you can see what appears to be "a pixel" of progression into de razorback armada, keep working for the corpus for a year and it might happen :corpus:

Eheh, it's working now man, there's an invasion to get either a Strun Wraith part or Dera Vandal part. :laugh: