The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unfinished mission from the war within

Elto95

I started the quest and in the first mission i have to abort because i have to leave, then when i put the mission again it was marking to track tenshin on jupiter. I never finish the first mission and the game thought i did!!

I wanna restart the quest from 0, from the first mission because i happens to me 2 times!! i enter jupiter and i didnt now that it was it, so i abort again and the game thought i finish the second mission again!! i'm really angry whit this @(*()$ bug... it skip me 2 missions from the quest now i cant know what happens on those missions!!

yeah, in the final mission i got stuck because of input bug. i thought: "well, those three minutes you can repeat without problems."
guess what, after Alt+F4 and restarting warframe i get mail from theshin saying well done and quest finished.

WTF happened!

i started the quest without any spoilers. and then i dont even get to experience the best parts of the quest.
after one year of developing war within, one would think DE learned their lesson from second dream. but... no restart points, no failsafes, no pause, ...
all this hard work. and it was all in vain.

sorry DE, but even the sturdiest castle will crumble when built on sand.