Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod

MHunter9

My riven mod task requires me to do a survival level 30+ without killing anyone without using energy consumables. So I take full tank valkyr(without rage which gives energy) and once I start a mission with my teammate it fails, when I do absolutely nothing and I have valkyr and rifle 

Did your friend use an energy pad?  The only way that I've thought of consistently getting this challenge done without a Sahasa (as they can did up energy to be used with Ivara's pick-pocketing) would be to use a G3 Beacon.  Having them spawn means that the extraction becomes immediately available.

On 15/11/2016 at 0:51 PM, Starfreak911 said:

Did your friend use an energy pad?  The only way that I've thought of consistently getting this challenge done without a Sahasa (as they can did up energy to be used with Ivara's pick-pocketing) would be to use a G3 Beacon.  Having them spawn means that the extraction becomes immediately available.

Thank you for this. I had a survival + no killing Riven mod, and it took until I found your post before I could unlock it.

Too bad the stats were crap.

• 3 weeks later...