Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Relic Mission Freeze

TDefton

I noticed that this happens in my missions as well.  I was doing a Relic Survival, and after relics were chosen and the game went to continue, it froze up.  The freeze was nearly non-existant after the first interval, but it increased in length each time, to where everyone was being downed in the time between when the enemies started moving and the point where we could tell what was going on.  (Except me, because Defy) 

At 5th interval it was SO BAD that everyone lost connection, along with an entire Akstiletto Prime set (sans BP) and their mind.

2 hours ago, Mystra4 said:

I noticed that this happens in my missions as well.  I was doing a Relic Survival, and after relics were chosen and the game went to continue, it froze up.  The freeze was nearly non-existant after the first interval, but it increased in length each time, to where everyone was being downed in the time between when the enemies started moving and the point where we could tell what was going on.  (Except me, because Defy) 

At 5th interval it was SO BAD that everyone lost connection, along with an entire Akstiletto Prime set (sans BP) and their mind.

If you saw the video, I was actually frozen all together. like I was not able to do anything and there was not a single enemy spawning or any music playing or anything :/