Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Upgrades [TWW Spoilers, I guess?]

Delta-Epsilon_Limit

I really like playing as my tenno during missions, I like to go to Earth and do the whole thing as just my tenno, which got me thinking. I think it'd be really fun to add tenno upgrades such as: upgrade to move speed, upgrade to health, increase total energy pool of tenno, damage, and other things. That way playing as your tenno would be doable and a partially viable option to use during missions. And you could upgrade your stats by using things such as focus points, or something like that. 

My other idea is to have the focus tree that we have selected impact the abilities our tenno can use, while in the tenno form. So if you have Vazarin equipped your beam attack could also heal allies, or Zenurik and give allies energy. 

Edited by Delta-Epsilon_Limit

The thing is when we start adding mods to improve health and whatnot it defeats the purpose of having a warframe. In a game called Warframe.

IMO the operators are not meant to see combat and should only be used to perform the smaller tasks like we currently have. In my opinion atleast.

Edited by Latiac

7 minutes ago, Latiac said:

The thing is when we start adding mods to improve health and whatnot it defeats the purpose of having a warframe. In a game called Warframe.

IMO the operators are not meant to see combat and should only be used to perform the smaller tasks like we currently have. In my opinion atleast.

I'm not saying they should be on level with the warframes, I'm just saying I think they should get small and cool upgrades to make it a bit more fun (speed, the ability to crouch, small health boosts, nothing game breaking)

1 minute ago, Delta-Epsilon_Limit said:

I'm not saying they should be on level with the warframes, I'm just saying I think they should get small and cool upgrades to make it a bit more fun (speed, the ability to crouch, small health boosts, nothing game breaking)

If that's the case then that seems reasonable. Particularly the speed - I personally don't use 5 and probably never will outside of times where I have to in quests - But I perfectly see where you are coming from there, 100hp does seem a little bit squishy. Aslong as it's nothing that makes Warframes obsolete :P

4 minutes ago, Delta-Epsilon_Limit said:

I put spoiler in the tag, but "tenno upgrades" isn't really a spoiler since we have the focus upgrades and such

that doesnt change the fact that the thread still pertains to TWW

but i do agree with you..at least for Health...100 is pathetic, no where near a chance to really do anything.

Edited by xcynderx

If the operators could roll, had a bit more health, and a larger energy pool, then they might be more viable to use.

Also, the void dash should drain less energy, as you really need it to use it often to dodge attacks.

Personally, I'd like some sort of mission-type where you have to swap between operator and frame to complete various sections of the mission. And some sort of progression system would be great.

Edited by bowiespoon

2 hours ago, Latiac said:

So using Void blast on Kuva Guard and Void dashing into them is small task, while under heavy fire?

Why can't we use our warframe to stun kuva guard and kill them? (our weapons does kills them atm, only after Void blast & dash). Actually, i dont understand the logic behind this kuva guard being immune to our WF' stun attacks but only to our operator's can.