Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod scammers

Chronozilla

Short thread, but the thing that's happening right now is that players are uncovering bad riven mods, and while knowing they're for a bad weapon, they go on to reroll it to make it veiled again, and sell it for a far higher price than they otherwise could, i would like to request a way to tell how many times a mod has been rerolled on sight. (obviously if a mod has 0 rerolls and is veiled it means it's completely undiscovered)

I just hope they get rid of the re-veild each time you reroll

that was probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen in any video game that I have ever played up till now

grind just to get an item and grind again for materials to reroll an item to only find out that you have to unlock it again.

3 hours ago, onieyez said:

I just hope they get rid of the re-veild each time you reroll

that was probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen in any video game that I have ever played up till now

grind just to get an item and grind again for materials to reroll an item to only find out that you have to unlock it again.

I don't mind that, infact i like it, it's another reason you can't just continuously roll it, and it gives alot of nice variety to your gameplay.