Mission Results in Loading Screen, Way to Turn Off?

Kisana

Is there a way to turn off the mission results that appear in the loading screen after a mission is completed? Since my loading times are slow and I often play with randoms, they load back into the ship much faster than me and start a mission right after, my character doesn't have enough time to load into the ship and then to the next mission so it load straight into the next mission and the mission results that appear during the loading screen is stuck there, I can't move, use abilities or even go into the options.

So is there a way to turn off the mission results that appear in the loading screen after a completed mission?

1 minute ago, Kisana said:

Is there a way to turn off the mission results that appear in the loading screen after a mission is completed? Since my loading times are slow and I often play with randoms, they load back into the ship much faster than me and start a mission right after, my character doesn't have enough time to load into the ship and then to the next mission so it load straight into the next mission and the mission results that appear during the loading screen is stuck there, I can't move, use abilities or even go into the options.

So is there a way to turn off the mission results that appear in the loading screen after a completed mission?

Even if they were gone, you'd still have slow loading times. I think you just need to upgrade or find a group of friends willing to wait for you.