Ridiculous Riven Mod Challenge

HatesEdge

Rhino iron skin at the begin of the mission. 

Just to clarify: You are allowed to use skills when not near the synthesis target. There are even ppl who have done this with ember world on fire. I did ist starting of with loki stealth and then using naramon stealth. This is before patch .3. Don't know if they changed something.

Edited by Shlemazel

Just now, BloodKitten said:

umm, get ivara and craft energy restore pads, and use her invisibility? since it dident said anything about power usage.

Just now, Shlemazel said:

Rhino iron skin at the begin of the mission.

Without using abilities, my dears.

Basically sit at the spawn while some good souls cleare everything for you and find your target and even then you risk

I had it and took 1 hour to complete because it kept failing for no reason.

I guess even your teammates can t use abilities but they can take damage

Edited by VonDodo

I used banshee and an exterminate mission. Killed everyone silently and then scanned the target (had to do it like four times). I used huras too and luckily the target was running in a straight line so i did the scanning pretty easy. Cmon people is not that hard.. 

If you are in a group let your friends go clear the area.  just make sure they don't use any abilities to do so.  then go ground slam with a melee and scan.

if solo use rhino's iron skin or nezha's warding halo at the very beginning.  abilities can be used in the beginning as they are far enough away from the target.

if iron skin is on you can just walk up and slam them while scanning.  since iron skin damage doesn't equate to the take no damage thing.

nezah's warding halo gives him a defense buff similar but the thing can also hurt the target stunning it by touching them with it while you scan them.