Riven mod Sorties change.

IfritKajiTora

Riven mods are obtainable only through sorties and it's just RNG. I my self done some sorties and all I got after Riven mods has been released, just 2000 endo :/ I feel like I'm wasting time on this AKA End game missions, all I want right now are just riven mods, and here is a problem.
I don't want to play another sorties mission to realize that I got another 2000 endo while I have over 170 000 endo, and not getting riven mod.
Even if I will finally get it, I can be trolled by RNG that will randomize mod for weapon that I realy don't like to play and/or some weak stats that I need to reroll and pray for good stats.

It would be fantastic in sorties that after making all 3 missions you get random reward as it is now and always Riven mod scrap.
After getting 3 riven scraps you can make a RIVEN MOD. One Riven mod per 3 days will be not that bad, but still RNG so some people will get powerfull faster than others because they got a luck :/. But with those scraps it will be better than it is right now, make all 3 sorties and end up only with 2000 endo, it's driving you crazy.
I9lleSj.gif

I think that the riven mods are too dificult to get by playing. It will end being a pay to obtain content.

DE has lots of options to improve this. Increasing the reward chance for riven mods directly. Increase it if some challenges are completed in the 3 sortie misions. Make them rewards of sortie bosses...

Ovbiously the challeges should be enought challenging. aming for group tactics to achieve them, stealth, exploration, reducing power efectiveness, etc...

I've done 4 sorties after TWW so far, got 1 Riven mod (a soma one too! - though I'm currently on my 4th reroll) a lens and 2X2000 Endo.

Wish they'd give us an indication how rare the Riven mod is relative to everything else. Like is it rarer than a lens, or rarer than a catalyst?

Again 2K endo how cool is to feel that I wasted time on sorties 4th time in a row : )
Last try on sorties today, if I will get 2k Endo I quit, it have no sense to play on sorties for me. If I will get lens I will give sorties another try, but if I will get then 2K endo I quit.

Edited by IfritKajiTora