Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash deluxe skin and rework when?

Profit62

5 minutes ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Not looking forward to the Ash nerf, Sayrn's rework was SUPPOSE to not be a straight up nerf. but...well we will just have to see. I rather them not touch him at all.

I'm an ash mane and his 4 needed work...an the new skin will keep us quiet...i want it

3 hours ago, Profit62 said:

I'm an ash mane and his 4 needed work...an the new skin will keep us quiet...i want it

Personally I think he was fine, I barely used his 4 except when there were a lot of heavys around that needed to die fast, otherwise it was melee mode and fatal teleport for executing lone heavys. The new 4 basically looks to be a mulity use fatal teleport. >.> Which is USELESS to me because I already use Fatal Teleport and don't have to sit there marking things just to kill them. a Bombard is going to down your &#! before you even get your new 4 off, why bother? Just Fatal teleport and kill him and then chain it to the next and the next and the next while still mostly getting invincibility frames.

The new BladeStorm looks to be a major nerf in every way unless its a guaranteed kill. The ability is only being changed because of whiners and cry babies. Its a BAD change, just like Sayrn.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

10 minutes ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Personally I think he was fine, I barely used his 4 except when there were a lot of heavys around that needed to die fast, otherwise it was melee mode and fatal teleport for executing long heavys. The new 4 basically looks to be a mulity use fatal teleport. >.> Which is USELESS to me because I already use Fatal Teleport and don't have to sit there marking things just to kill them. a Bombard is going to down your &#! before you even get your new 4 off, why bother? Just Fatal teleport and kill him and then chain it to the next and the next and the next while still mostly getting invincibility frames.

The new BladeStorm looks to be a major nerf in every way unless its a guaranteed kill. The ability is only being changed because of whiners.

Whinners indeed,i use him for melee too but i like the change a little.I dont USE The fatal teleport augment,i pretty much execute the kill myself   whenever i teleport it keeps me involved in whats happening

Edited by Profit62

16 hours ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Personally I think he was fine, I barely used his 4 except when there were a lot of heavys around that needed to die fast, otherwise it was melee mode and fatal teleport for executing lone heavys. The new 4 basically looks to be a mulity use fatal teleport. >.> Which is USELESS to me because I already use Fatal Teleport and don't have to sit there marking things just to kill them. a Bombard is going to down your &#! before you even get your new 4 off, why bother? Just Fatal teleport and kill him and then chain it to the next and the next and the next while still mostly getting invincibility frames.

The new BladeStorm looks to be a major nerf in every way unless its a guaranteed kill. The ability is only being changed because of whiners and cry babies. Its a BAD change, just like Sayrn.

Ash's 4 needed a complete rework. It was just too cheesy. No risk high reward type of lame ability. I press one button and everyone is dead and yeah no one else is getting any kills besides me. Ash will still be my favorite warframe because I enjoyed playing Ash for his other abilities(definitely not shuriken though lol) and design.

31 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Ash's 4 needed a complete rework. It was just too cheesy. No risk high reward type of lame ability. I press one button and everyone is dead and yeah no one else is getting any kills besides me. Ash will still be my favorite warframe because I enjoyed playing Ash for his other abilities(definitely not shuriken though lol) and design.

But what about Loki? Or Titania, Chroma, Trinity, Ivara, and Wukong. They can cheese missions and get away with it

5 minutes ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

But what about Loki? Or Titania, Chroma, Trinity, Ivara, and Wukong. They can cheese missions and get away with it

The main problem with Ash is that he can ruin mission for other people. (I main Ash and get annoyed when a BS spammer appears. Most likely I get blamed.) A Radial disarm spam never hurts another player. An EV Trinity never hurts another player. They are actually welcome. BS Ash? Be ready to be annoyed as every enemy dies in a second and you can't do anything.

Just now, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

The main problem with Ash is that he can ruin mission for other people. (I main Ash and get annoyed when a BS spammer appears. Most likely I get blamed.) A Radial disarm spam never hurts another player. An EV Trinity never hurts another player. They are actually welcome. BS Ash? Be ready to be annoyed as every enemy dies in a second and you can't do anything.

So ash isn't allowed to cheese missions like other frames just because he make his team feel irrelevant? I'm also a ash main( I f*cking love fatal teleport), but it's kinda annoying how DE took the easy way out and just nerf ash's 4. I was expecting a overhaul rework of ash. Idk about you but nothing in this game deserves to go from "overpowered" to "not even worth using" which is what this rework is doing to bladestorm.

My guess is that they will release the skin first, then wait a month or so until the rework so more people will spend the plat on the skin.

Blade Storm needs to be nerfed into the ground. I don't care what any Ash fan says, sorry.

He has somehow managed to slip through the cracks for years now while other frames have had their "win button" abilities removed.

8 minutes ago, Dizzle22 said:

My guess is that they will release the skin first, then wait a month or so until the rework so more people will spend the plat on the skin.

Blade Storm needs to be nerfed into the ground. I don't care what any Ash fan says, sorry.

He has somehow managed to slip through the cracks for years now while other frames have had their "win button" abilities removed.

Didn't DE already say it would come with the rework? And it would likely bring more sales since a newly changed frame is more interesting that the same frame that has been how it is for ages.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Angry said:

So ash isn't allowed to cheese missions like other frames just because he make his team feel irrelevant? I'm also a ash main( I f*cking love fatal teleport), but it's kinda annoying how DE took the easy way out and just nerf ash's 4. I was expecting a overhaul rework of ash. Idk about you but nothing in this game deserves to go from "overpowered" to "not even worth using" which is what this rework is doing to bladestorm.

This is a team game so it is a bigger issue than you make it out to be. It doesn't just make others feel irrelevant, it has an impact on their gameplay as well, because everyone wants to get some kills at the end of the day. I'd rather have Ash to have an ability that has a synergy with his other abilities or a different utility ability rather than a one click nuke.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Angry said:

It's a lot like Limbo. He can cheese the entire team and make them invincible, but a lot of players don't want that. Just like a lot of people don't want enemies getting one shotted and leaving them in the dust. (Or spamming BS on an ancient that refuses to die to BS. Wasting 30 seconds trying to kill one enemy that the team could take down in 3)

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

It's a lot like Limbo. He can cheese the entire team and make them invincible, but a lot of players don't want that. Just like a lot of people don't want enemies getting one shotted and leaving them in the dust. (Or spamming BS on an ancient that refuses to die to BS. Wasting 30 seconds trying to kill one enemy that the team could take down in 3)

But I only play Ash in a designated group or solo. The Bladestorm Rework makes it really hard to coordinate an entire group.

30 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

This is a team game so it is a bigger issue than you make it out to be. It doesn't just make others feel irrelevant, it has an impact on their gameplay as well, because everyone wants to get some kills at the end of the day. I'd rather have Ash to have an ability that has a synergy with his other abilities or a different utility ability rather than a one click nuke.

Careful with that synergy word, DE wanted give Saryn synergy too but that wound up turning into flat out reliance. 

New utility however would be cool. 

It's funny to see everybody asking for a bladestorm nerf. Remember the good old days when every frame had a pressXtowin button, and bladestorm was a joke compared to them. But now bladestorm needs to be changed, since it would seem unfair for the other frames who loss there pressXtowin button. I just wish DE put more effort in his "rework". Also it doesn't make since to nerf the damage output of a Damage dealing frame(who has no REAL CC) just because the Trinity/limbo player can't keep up with the jam. I played with plenty of ashes and I always kill most of their targets with my weapons with no problem. I want bladestorm to be changed, believe me I really do, but my reason for it is because it's outdated and bland.

3 hours ago, Cubewano said:

she could have been great, if only de balanced her skills around them as separate abilities and not just extensions of a chain~

What could have been, I remember Rebecca playing it on the live stream and she couldn't kill anything "It should be dead....must be a bug" It was then I knew. saryn was dead.....

26 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Angry said:

It's funny to see everybody asking for a bladestorm nerf. Remember the good old days when every frame had a pressXtowin button, and bladestorm was a joke compared to them. But now bladestorm needs to be changed, since it would seem unfair for the other frames who loss there pressXtowin button. I just wish DE put more effort in his "rework". Also it doesn't make since to nerf the damage output of a Damage dealing frame(who has no REAL CC) just because the Trinity/limbo player can't keep up with the jam. I played with plenty of ashes and I always kill most of their targets with my weapons with no problem. I want bladestorm to be changed, believe me I really do, but my reason for it is because it's outdated and bland.

They wont nerf the damage ,they will hopefully let Ash to continue to deal  damage and not try to make him like every other frame

Edited by Profit62