Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Have A Grineer Galleon? Plus Resources Idea.

Mak_Gohae

Running around the Galleon made me like it a lot. The bridge, the map room, etc, etc, so i was thinking..... i know you guys worked hard to make that Orokin Dojo stuff but.... can some of the Dojos be other stuff like.... the Grinner Galleon? It would be cool to have some Warframes run around in a ship they liberated from the Grinner.

Now for the resources idea, since it's a ship you have the option to "park it" in one of the planet/moon zones and while parked in that zone your resource drop rate goes up by a certain percentage. But the disadvantage to this is that your ship can be found by the enemy and attacked. When attacked an alert mission pops up for your clan and they must complete it or else you loose your dojo ship. The mission should be a defense mission where you protect the reactor.

If you dont catch the alert or fail to complete it before the time ends you loose your dojo ship and, of course, loose the ability to do anything in the dojo. All building halts, etc. To gain it back to must perform a retake mission which is a exterminate mission with a boss at the end. After you retake the ship you get everything back except the bonus for the resources which is lost for a day because you got to fix all that mess the enemy made. And if you stay on that zone the chances for another attack are higher. Which also applies to zones next to the parked one but the chance is lowered.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I think this thread should be called "Can we have a cool resource amplifier and some mission possibilities added to our dojos? Also I like the Grineer Galleon... can I have one?"

Not insulting you at all Mak I would love to be able to place the dojo near a system to boost resource drop rates. It would give the devs a completely new and exciting feature to make forus. Building on your ideas:

Possible new dojo rooms 

1. resource room for the increased drop rate

2. engine room for movement to different planets

3. stealth room to decrease chance of ship capture

4. security room to add turrets/security cameras to lock out the enemy during defense of your ship

This could also be the start of communication and cooperation between players on a larger scale. Clans working together to increase resource drops or even better, Tenno control over the area. If enough clans had been working in the same area say to clear it of the Infested... we could start seeing our contributions to the game's world actually pay off instead of every area being the same all the time. I'm sure everyone would agree they'd play more if they could make real impact in the game.

Edited by RaventhePirate

I think this thread should be called "Can we have a cool resource amplifier and some mission possibilities added to our dojos? Also I like the Grineer Galleon... can I have one?"

Not insulting you at all Mak I would love to be able to place the dojo near a system to boost resource drop rates. It would give the devs a completely new and exciting feature to make forus. Building on your ideas:

That title is too long.

Possible new dojo rooms 

1. resource room for the increased drop rate

2. engine room for movement to different planets

3. stealth room to decrease chance of ship capture

4. security room to add turrets/security cameras to lock out the enemy during defense of your ship

This could also be the start of communication and cooperation between players on a larger scale. Clans working together to increase resource drops or even better, Tenno control over the area. If enough clans had been working in the same area say to clear it of the Infested... we could start seeing our contributions to the game's world actually pay off instead of every area being the same all the time. I'm sure everyone would agree they'd play more if they could make real impact in the game.

Those are some good ideas.

Plus the turrets can be used against you in the retake missions.

• 3 weeks later...