Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NO....The War Within Quest....NO....

xerxeso

2 minutes ago, xerxeso said:

Bottom Line is that How can people know if they like The War Within Quest before they start playing the Quest???? So that "Point of NO Return" notification was obsolete at the time I start the Darn Quest....

You have a clear warning that after this point, you will be locked into the quest until you finish. The fact that you don't like it doesn't change that.

Even so, it's just a quest, not the entire game. Just finish it, it doesn't take that long. Once you are done you'll never have to touch it again and you can go back to your normal gameplay.

27 minutes ago, xerxeso said:

The fact that some Players don't like the War Within Quest (only One) is NOT a reason to lock them out of the Game completely....

Jup! 

If he says "F it" Warframe has a Point of no Return with a former player. Don`t defend this oversight giving any good reason for them to stay away once and for all. Thanks very much you are not helping oO. 

What is the point of this thread?

In Warframe, just like in life, or, say, everything else in existence, there are things more enjoyable and things less enjoyable. A practical question would be: What saves you more time? Creating this thread and obsessing over it or simply starting the quest, accepting its stipulations and braving through it?

All of this obviously falls under subjectivity. I for one liked the quest very much, every part of it from the cinematic direction to the new gameplay elements and how they carry on to normative gameplay. The sole part I found myself having to endure was the Orokin mole thingy-ma-thingy. However it as well, understanding that there is no point in simply hating it, I turned into a like. I decided to suffer through it comedically, be scared of it humorously, and curse the hell out of it as I gloat in my victory over it. 

The determining factor of your enjoyability is your approach. Any irritating experience may turn from aweful into slightly inconvenient, and you know what the general say is about inconveniences? It happens, nothing you could do. And really, nobody ever died.

Smile, you pumpkin!  

Edited by Tellakey

1 hour ago, xerxeso said:

The fact that some Players don't like the War Within Quest (only One) is NOT a reason to lock them out of the Game completely....

It isn't even that long a quest from the point of no return, a point you were given ample fair warning about. You keep ignoring that simple fact. Why lock them into it? Because it is a solo cinematic quest you are supposed to experience yourself, and it is supposed to be a journey that you don't skip in and out of from that point, or it would take you out of the story. A story that spent the better part of an entire year perfecting. So no, they aren't going to let you skip in and out of the key cinematic heavy portion of the quest whenever you please. 

But seriously, the quest really isn't even that long from that point, and it isn't even hard. If you hate it that much you might as well just quit the game. I don't even usually say that but seriously... if it bothers you THAT much... 

I mean really, this quest is another big part of game progression and if you are going to keep playing the game you are going to want to get it out of the way sooner or later. It is one of the major story and progression quests. Eventually you are pretty much going to have to complete it. Not everyone will like the quest, but gamers who don't expect every company to cater to them specifically as an idividial understand that they won't enjoy every single quest. They get through it quickly, get the rewards and move on. 

That is what I suggest you do. You are being unreasonable. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 hour ago, xerxeso said:

It clearly warned you you would be unable to do anytime else till you where done. even if you didn't like the quest all you had to do was finish it once and never look its way again.

There are people who didnt like it but a lot who did. i personal cant wait to play it again 

On 11/15/2016 at 6:33 AM, Varacal said:

let me guess, its the orokin maw right? yeah, i hate those too

The Golden Maw wasn't too bad, once you get the timing down and had Void Dash for spamming.

On 11/15/2016 at 6:28 AM, konaka123 said:

Since you don't like it, maybe don't start the quest in the first place?

How are they going to know they don't like the quest, unless they start it?

OP has a point - we do need a abandon quest option, or even a pause.  I'd like to make some cosmetic changes but I'm unable to because as soon as I log in, I'm dumped into the Queen fight.  

The human rights violation though, come on.  You're just being melodramatic and it isn't helping anything. 

6 hours ago, xerxeso said:

Being locked in into this Quest make me feel like I just got my Human Rights Violated.... :-)

Op is saying: Don't lock me in.

Fan boys (Fan boys, those who patrol the forums for DE, and criticize any feedback that they deem may criticise their opinion.) Please take a minute to consider what feedback means.

Just because people are providing feedback you don't personally care about doesn't mean it's not valid feedback. The purpose of a feedback forum is to provide feedback, not to white-knight or troll any feedback you disagree with.

DE appreciate feedback as well as criticism; because they like to know what different players in different situations experience in their game. It may make them realize, oh hey, I didn't think of that scenario, that can be improved!

I can not for the life of me see how leaving the quest at any point, would effect those who don't want to? If you don't want to leave then ...don't leave.

Op is saying: Don't lock me in. And he/she can't leave, he/she is locked in. I can see a problem there.

Seems like valid feedback to me.

Edited by StabbyTentacles