Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Invasion system

EverdarkRaven

How is everyone liking the new Invasion system? To me I would have really liked more information on how things are done in it. When it was first released there was the "Construction Status" section for a Fomorian and Razorback Armada. I, as others, believed that this is how Vandal and Wraith weapons would be obtained. However, this morning, there is now a Kappa, Sedna invasion for Dera Vandal and Strunt Wraith parts. On top of that, with all the invasions that have been completed so far (I've tried to do them all since TWW), there is still no progress on the constructions. 

It may take more invasions than have already happened to start ticking away at the boss event.  Keep in mind that we were only getting formorians every 3-4 months and this update has only been out on PC for a few days.

They may require a certain number of "points" that just can't be reached quickly.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

I really like that they reintroduced balors and razorback back into the game by tying it to the invasion system. Personally i think the invasion system touch ups were some of the best changes in this patch. Hopefully they reintroduce the stalkers disciples as well.

Edited by Skaleek

18 minutes ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

It may take more invasions than have already happened to start ticking away at the boss event.  Keep in mind that we were only getting formorians every 3-4 months and this update has only been out on PC for a few days.

They may require a certain number of "points" that just can't be reached quickly.

It also depends on who wins the invasion in question.  Most invasions are won by the defending faction, but if the Grineer were to take a Corpus node, they'd probably bet Balor points faster.

22 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I really like that they reintroduced balors and razorback back into the game by tying it to the invasion system. Personally i think the invasion system touch ups were some of the best changes in this patch. Hopefully they reintroduce the stalkers disciples as well.

I really just like that the Invasions seem to be higher level now. When bored and looking for alerts or invasions to do, I've been ignoring anything below 35-40 as not worth the loading screens for the last several months.