Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Charm

Kai

So I've been farming Kuva Siphons for the sake of Kuva, given their random rate of spawning in the tileset, I made sure to bring my Smeeta Kavat in hopes of getting the double resource buff from its Charm. After waiting for a few good minutes for it to give me a 120 second buff, I rushed towards the Kuva Siphon and the moment I entered, it switched my buffed to a 10 second energy refund buff (with a good 110 second left from the double resource buff)... I'm going to eject my Kavat into the dark cold space for this (most likely have by the time I'm done with this post).

So may I ask, DE, why would you allow the Kavat to re-cast its Charm while an active one is already on-going? Why not allow it to stack on top of each other (extending the duration if its the same buff), or just make it simply that the Kavat won't re-cast its Charm while an active buff is going on. In addition, the Charm Buff of giving a Rare Resource DOES NOT WORK. I have seen it multiple times where Charm triggers with no duration and if I were to check my Progression Tab (or even look down to see the loot I've gained), none.

I know that Smeeta is purely random, but the moment you get the buff you want, it would most likely to switch it to another one which becomes incredibly frustrating.

5 minutes ago, Harowing said:

It didn't worked for me, oddly. 

If you're in your operator you don't have any of your frames buffs tho. So when you finish the Siphon you NEED to be in your frame to get the frames resource boost. So you kinda need a group.

Edited by maj.death

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

If you're in your operator you don't have any of your frames buffs tho. So when you finish the Siphon you NEED to be in your frame to get the frames resoruce boost. So you kinda need a group.

I'm doing it solo at the moment, but will try that.

Would like to re-confirm, it is not a UI Bug, Smeeta's Charm WILL replace your active buff regardless if there is a duration remaining or not. So this is quite frustrating to not full make use of the bonuses given by your Smeeta.

23 hours ago, Sushi_Desires said:

I heard a rumour today that Charm's effect no longer applies to kuva rewards, can someone confirm or deny this? I have only gotten charm at the right time once in about 20 runs that had siphons so it's hard to test.

This might be true, yesterday I was testing this out and didn't get double pick up, but I realize now that maybe I was in operator form even the kuva was picked up. I had the buff still up in warframe mode after I was on my way to extraction. If someone else could confirm would be much appreciated.

It's very rare for my cat to cast charm in the time it takes to do one kuva run.