[DE]Drew

New Items are entering Prime Vault!

fc7c6bed7ecd768b7c6552d28afe49df.jpg

On November 22 at 2 p.m. ET, Nova Prime, Vasto Prime, and Soma Prime will enter the Prime Vault. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your inventory. If you already hold the Relics in your Inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory and you may continue to play them.

Tenno, you have one week left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

• Upvote 32

So... Is the Prime Access ending next week or what?

You guys have had two rotations in a row where the usual planning has been dismissed so :P

• Upvote 7

Just now, DeltaPhantom said:

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Prime Vault?

Has anyone ever mentioned to you how important it is to the in-game economy?

Also, thanks for the heads up @[DE]Drew

• Upvote 32

More vaulting... yay.

If anyone is interested, I've made a thread to discuss some solutions to the Vault, and hopefully we can get DE to notice and stop this madness!

Fair Primes for all tenno!

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

why? it helps the economy

and also makes the relics atleast a bit contained or els you would get like 100 kinds of relics or relics with to much content so rng will get ppl insane

Edited by kreftet
  • Upvote 11

So unvault Rhino or Loki Prime. Players earned this for losing so good frame from relics. If you are going to vault frames starting from those most useful - looks like Saryn Prime will be next...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

So unvault Rhino or Loki Prime. Players earned this for losing so good frame from relics. If you are going to vault frames starting from those most useful - looks like Saryn Prime will be next...

Saryn won't be vaulted for a while. After Nova Prime, it will be Volt Prime and Odonata Prime.

EDIT: I know these primes are useful, but you can use the regular frames too.

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400
Realizing my mistake.
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, MultiRaptor said:

Why does Prime Vault still exist DE? Cmon, we have relic system now, why do you still do this?

Drop tables getting choc-a-bloc with relics.

Of course, if they spread out relics to more than just 5 out of 12 gamemodes then it'd be all cushty.

• Upvote 5

Just now, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Looks like you don't know what the rotation is. Saryn won't be vaulted for a while. After Nova Prime, it will be Volt Prime and Odonata Prime.

Fortunately, I have Saryn and Nikana Prime already, but whenever they are going to vault this - try to imagine the prices of the Nikana parts...

1 minute ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Fortunately, I have Saryn and Nikana Prime already, but whenever they are going to vault this - try to imagine the prices of the Nikana parts...

True, but when they get unvaulted(whenever that is) DE will make a lot of money.

Can you NOT make prime vault the same thing and instead change it into something we can benefit from?

Edited by heskaroid
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

the Prime Vault.

Are we ever going to get an in-game indicator of what items are in the Vault?  With more and more items going into the vault, their rarity and by extension their value increases.  It is becoming increasingly more difficult to keep track of which items not to sell for ducats, or which primes should be worth more in Trade Chat.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, MultiRaptor said:

Why does Prime Vault still exist DE? Cmon, we have relic system now, why do you still do this?

Because it makes some stuff more rare or sought after + its another way for DE to get revenue every 6 months, if you have relics for it good for you, but if you dont then either trade for it, run missions with someone or wait.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

• Upvote 7

DE to be blunt why does the prime vault even exist at this point?  It just drives me nuts to see stuff getting vaulted and I can't think of a single logical reason to do so.  It's not like the game can't handle the number of relics cuz it's not like all our Nova Prime relics get vaulted as well.  Seriously ALL this does is cause trading prices on this sort of stuff to spike.

• Upvote 17

The Vault exists not because the staff has less of your interest, it's because they want to keep the same amount of relics in the drop tables so that rewards aren't oversaturated with too many possibilities, reducing the grind for the relics that will take its place.  Besides, you still have a chance to gather up some spare relics; they never remove spares you have already obtained.

• Upvote 8