Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 hours of kuva farming, encountered 7 kuva siphons

NativeKiller

...Can't D.E just introduce a map/tileset with a 100% encounter rate or something?

This is really, REALLY demoralizing.

Heck, this feels worse than the time when my 11th Radiant run with a full squad failed just like my earlier 10 runs.

...I know that this game is all about farming and R.N.G but seriously didn't D.E say that they were going to reduce the grind and severe RNG?

Sorry for the rant, people.

Just so tired and disappointed. :(

(cries cries cries)

Edited by NativeKiller

10 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

...Can't D.E just introduce a map/tileset with a 100% encounter rate or something?

This is really, REALLY demoralizing.

Heck, this feels worse than the time when my 11th Radiant run with a full squad failed just like my earlier 10 runs.

...I know that this game is all about farming and R.N.G but seriously didn't D.E say that they were going to reduce the grind and severe RNG?

Sorry for the rant, people.

Just so tired and disappointed. :(

(cries cries cries)

You're actually one of the lucky ones. I've seen players get only 4 out of 5 hours of farming.

After my 3rd Siphon encounter started grabbing Kuva out of thin air (I guess they spawned under ground or whatever making it impossible to win) I've basically just given up purposefully trying to farm for them.

I'll get those new weapons soon... someday...

:T

Edited by Keybopsef

1 hour ago, Keybopsef said:

After my 3rd Siphon encounter started grabbing Kuva out of thin air (I guess they spawned under ground or whatever making it impossible to win) I've basically just given up purposefully trying to farm for them.

I'll get those new weapons soon... someday...

:T

hmm, so I wasn´t imagining it then. I thought my eyes are turning color blind or something because I didn´t see any kuva clouds the last 2 siphon I met.