WTS GOD SOMA RIVEN MOD

u know how red crit works, right?  so this mods give a lot of red crit (is like dread) and more crit multiplier, every red crit deals 2 times more damage then standard crit in almost all cases, that mean that u have a really high chance to do red crit with a 10x crit multiplier, that's preatty broken to me

The price he's asking is crazy, especially considering Riven mods will be changed soon.  But I do agree that this is a really powerful mod for the Soma P.

Soma P gets 75% crit chance and 6.6x multiplier with only Point Strike and Vital Sense.  This mod will put it in red crit range and increase the crit multiplier as well.

But again...Riven mods will be changing soon so this is a really risky buy at the 5k plat asking price.

2 minutes ago, Tizodd said:

The price he's asking is crazy, especially considering Riven mods will be changed soon.  But I do agree that this is a really powerful mod for the Soma P.

Soma P gets 75% crit chance and 6.6x multiplier with only Point Strike and Vital Sense.  This mod will put it in red crit range and increase the crit multiplier as well.

But again...Riven mods will be changing soon so this is a really risky buy at the 5k plat asking price.

Where did u get the info that it will be changed?

Edited by patty60205
1 hour ago, --Q--Case said:

u know how red crit works, right?  so this mods give a lot of red crit (is like dread) and more crit multiplier, every red crit deals 2 times more damage then standard crit in almost all cases, that mean that u have a really high chance to do red crit with a 10x crit multiplier, that's preatty broken to me

Crits come from base dmg and nothing beats flat dmg increase that for example serration brings. It is not bad, but far from godtier. Lately everyone adds godtier to their mods, then I look at them and see reroll candidates.

3 minutes ago, --Q--Case said:

if u call that a reroll idk what u do with real S#&$ mods, just got 3k from that one tho

I was talking in general, not specifically that this one was reroll material. Still i wouldn't use it myself, since its not even close to godtier in my opinion.

" This modification will also affect existing Riven Mods to reflect our desire to give new life to ‘discarded’ weapons in a unique way, and not increase the power of the top tier ones. Prepare to see a difference in stats of existing Riven Mods in an upcoming hotfix.  "

Poor guy who paid 3k tho. xD

4 hours ago, Tizodd said:

Thank god it's going to affect existing mods. I was worrying they'd allow a small percent of the player base to continue with their exiting op rivens. 

2 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

Thank god it's going to affect existing mods. I was worrying they'd allow a small percent of the player base to continue with their exiting op rivens. 

I may be wrong since rebecca was as unclear as ****, but she didnt say the ones ppl own will be changed as well, no?

2 hours ago, patty60205 said:

I may be wrong since rebecca was as unclear as ****, but she didnt say the ones ppl own will be changed as well, no?

They are. 

This modification will also affect existing Riven Mods to reflect our desire to give new life to ‘discarded’ weapons in a unique way, and not increase the power of the top tier ones.