Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fluctus deal 0 damage to Jordas Golem (regular Boss)

--GZ--Cegorach

I think Fluctis has always have a hit detection problem with Jordas Golem.

Fluctis happens to be my main used weapon for Arcwing and I remember swapping to Velocitus for that farm like a year ago.

I dunno maybe they fixed and broke it? I don't pay much attention to Arcwing changes.

12 hours ago, Insizer said:

Are you shooting his engines?

Of course yes, I killed him million times before with same Fluctis, before TWW everything works fine, but yesterday I helped friend to get Atlas parts, but deal 0 damage with Fluctis.

@Xzorn - in JV Fluctis deal normally damage yesterday (but we was walking in space with regular frames, but it's another story, hope they will fix it soon), but to regular Boss 0.

Edited by Eldrad-Ulthran

On 16.11.2016 at 0:27 PM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Of course yes, I killed him million times before with same Fluctis, before TWW everything works fine, but yesterday I helped friend to get Atlas parts, but deal 0 damage with Fluctis.

@Xzorn - in JV Fluctis deal normally damage yesterday (but we was walking in space with regular frames, but it's another story, hope they will fix it soon), but to regular Boss 0.

Please offer some proof that it worked before.

When Fluctus and Jordas Assassination where new, Fluctus would always count for hitting the body instead of the engines, thus dealing 0 damage. I doubt it ever dealt any damage, but I lost interest at some point in waiting for DE to come around and fix this.

Edited by ScribbleClash

36 minutes ago, ScribbleClash said:

Please offer some proof that it worked before.

When Fluctus and Jordas Assassination where new, Fluctus would always count for hitting the body instead of the engines, thus dealing 0 damage. I doubt it ever dealt any damage, but I lost interest at some point in waiting for DE to come around and fix this.

And how I should give a proof of thing that does not even work anymore ? O.o

Also I'm sure that it works before, cos about week or two before TWW patch I was farming Atlas in Solo and with Fluctis (there is no way to equip two range/primary weapons at the same time)... Also in JV I see that Fluctis works fine.

P.S. - And I did quest (The Jordas Precept) with Fluctis.

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach