Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 19.0.4

Additions:

- Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!

Conclave Changes & Fixes:

- Fixed an issue that made Team Annihilation not work properly on the Bunkers map.
- Fixed host and client ammo disparities of continuous fire weapons.
- Fixed Saryn's Spore not functioning in Conclave.

Changes:

- Tweaked the placement of Caches in Kuva Fortress Exterminate missions.
- Tweaked many aspects of the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense missions, including removing consoles from some more cramped intermediates and adjusting some layout for procedural generation.
- Tweaked the audio of the Twin Rogga and Zarr.
- Lowered the Drop Rate of Parkour Mods on the Grineer Jesters.
- The Warframe launcher no longer makes sound unless you interact with it!

Fixes:

- Fixed many frequent crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed drifting idles for Frost Noble and Nezha Noble idles.
- Fixed Frost's throwing and unarmed idles to fix the creeping.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt being a T-Pose.
- Fixed the 'Adhesive Blast' Mod not working on the Zarr.
- Fixed some placeholders and filepaths on Warframe descriptions and passives.
- Fixed issues with controller compatibility for The War Within quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Zarr Cluster missiles not projecting in the right direction.
- Fixed many instances of electrical hazards in levels damaging Limbo while in the Rift.

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Riven Mod Changes:

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner's current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.

Changes:

- Operator Transference mode is now freely accepted inside Nullifier Bubbles.
- Slightly tweaked the damage allowance logic with the Teshin fight in The War Within.

Fixes:

- Fixed being unable to return to your Warframe as the Operator if you timed jumps into lethal areas of the map.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within related to exit doors closing.
- Fixed players being unable to jump after respawning on the mountain pass.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invincible after reviving.
- Fixed progression stopping issues with The War Within related to melee weapons not being equipped.
- Fixed serious spot loads/game hitches with game sessions when using Operator Transference.
- Fixed loss of melee functionality during the Grineer Queen fights in The War Within.
- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.
- Fixed Operators having poor/no zipline animations.
- Fixed issues with braid status on Kuva Siphons after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue with visual effects resetting when switching between the Warframe and Operator.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added clarification

thanks

good thing for the trading of spoiler things

edit : can you make a weekly mission from teshin that reward the new spoiler thing like ayatan sculpture with maroo, also it would be nice to be able to get the new resources from another place, like caches or something. 

Edited by Gilmaesh

No fix for focus often not working? Both hold and tap becoming just to change into operator in many missions.

I'm glad to see things like total reroll count though, that'll make trade chat more reliable at least.

*edit* Actually, I think I realized what the issue is: the fact I use invert tap/hold abilities, I'm not sure if it is fully fixed, but now focus is being tap while Operator is being hold, which is the opposite of what it's been before today, presumably the issue was bugs in that and both being assigned to each or something.

Not sure how I feel about it changing that as well, I preferred focus being held since it's less often, but I hate Vauban being hold to throw something since I change traps less. I guess asking for individual settings for Ivara/Vauban/Operator is too much?

Also I'm not positive if that was (is?) the problem, just one theory.

Edited by NearoC