Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.

Whats gonna happen to those how suffer this bug? (like me...............)

am i suppose to star the ques from the middle??

3 hours ago, Cephtis said:

OK so since the hot-fix I can't equip my riven mods (the veiled ones). I equip it and it seems fine but when I check again its not there.

i just got a new veiled mod and i still can't equip it perm, soo maybe its my account maybe its something else im not sure?

There is place here to say about some issues regarding loli operator's clothes overlaping with zariman outfit when player is not Host.. plus being unable to run.

Also.. mastery sigil not showing properly ( shows rank 0 and changes rotation and size while in navigation)

also.. give hydroid a new skin plox! he needs it so badly 

There has been a bug involving messing around with Holster style in which the upper half of your Warframe will freeze in place. Honestly whether it's removed or not It's hilarious.

Excalibur got the moves!

uxMKlip.jpg

Edited by RobertidePazzi
Had to figure out how to add an image.

hey there is a small bug that makes the daikyu bow be positioned so its sticking straght behind the warframe here is a pichttp://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/244713172425700726/0C251C082A576CC2491236A8AEEBC26B68E8D29D/

P.S.

when should we expect to see the ash deluxe skin?

Edited by redninjaoffire
had a small question

well still stuck with the golden maw  no matter what my video settings are all i see is this 

Warframe0077.jpgi  did send in a trouble ticket about this and it's still the same thing "BLACK "   all over the cave can't see the monster to fight it or take it over  what do i do  plz DE's  fix this for me