Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

9 hours ago, Elto95 said:

Whats gonna happen to those how suffer this bug? (like me...............)

am i suppose to star the ques from the middle??

7 hours ago, Viriyath said:

Will there be a fix for people with huge parts of TWW skipped because of bugs? Replay or at least option to reset quest, taking all of the rewards and starting it all over?

5 hours ago, ledkit said:

I'd like to ask how exactly are you treating progression issues with TWW? I mean, I skipped some parts due to it and I really want to go back there.Will there be a script?

We are screwed

Reply to my support ticket

Hey there GmG-ITA,

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. A recent patch should have fixed the issue, but unfortunately, aside form the Second Dream quest, the Questing system in Warframe currently does not allow for any kind of replay or reset of progress yet.

These features will be added for all the quests at a point in the near future so you can replay the full quest sequence by then. Please watch the forums for announcements about these and other features as we currently have no further information available at this time.

https://forums.warframe.com/

Sorry we couldn't be of more help, but let us know if you encounter any other issue.

Support

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Hide contents

- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.

Too bad they can't reset the quest. Now I'll have to play without knowing the full story :/

so who's the genius that comes up with the challenges? like getting 3 headshots in 1 aim glide...with a weapon who's blasts CAN'T do headshots anymore? #logic

Also, there is an exploitable bug with ivara an Akkad with ivara's zipline and the uppermost "out of bounds" beams that you're not supposed to be able to get up to.

Edited by Alanthier

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 19.0.4

Additions:

- Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!

Conclave Changes & Fixes:

- Fixed an issue that made Team Annihilation not work properly on the Bunkers map.
- Fixed host and client ammo disparities of continuous fire weapons.
- Fixed Saryn's Spore not functioning in Conclave.

Changes:

- Tweaked the placement of Caches in Kuva Fortress Exterminate missions.
- Tweaked many aspects of the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense missions, including removing consoles from some more cramped intermediates and adjusting some layout for procedural generation.
- Tweaked the audio of the Twin Rogga and Zarr.
- Lowered the Drop Rate of Parkour Mods on the Grineer Jesters.
- The Warframe launcher no longer makes sound unless you interact with it!

Fixes:

- Fixed many frequent crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed drifting idles for Frost Noble and Nezha Noble idles.
- Fixed Frost's throwing and unarmed idles to fix the creeping.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt being a T-Pose.
- Fixed the 'Adhesive Blast' Mod not working on the Zarr.
- Fixed some placeholders and filepaths on Warframe descriptions and passives.
- Fixed issues with controller compatibility for The War Within quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Zarr Cluster missiles not projecting in the right direction.
- Fixed many instances of electrical hazards in levels damaging Limbo while in the Rift.

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Riven Mod Changes:

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner's current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.

Changes:

- Operator Transference mode is now freely accepted inside Nullifier Bubbles.
- Slightly tweaked the damage allowance logic with the Teshin fight in The War Within.

Fixes:

- Fixed being unable to return to your Warframe as the Operator if you timed jumps into lethal areas of the map.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within related to exit doors closing.
- Fixed players being unable to jump after respawning on the mountain pass.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invincible after reviving.
- Fixed progression stopping issues with The War Within related to melee weapons not being equipped.
- Fixed serious spot loads/game hitches with game sessions when using Operator Transference.
- Fixed loss of melee functionality during the Grineer Queen fights in The War Within.
- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.
- Fixed Operators having poor/no zipline animations.
- Fixed issues with braid status on Kuva Siphons after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue with visual effects resetting when switching between the Warframe and Operator.

please fix riven mod with 4 headshots while in midair it still is there i rolled it random and i got it eversense thanks in regards

1 hour ago, MistakeNotMyCurrentState said:

Hi i have a weird issue after yesterdays update.
I can't equip a veiled riven mod on any rifle in order to take it to a mission and unlock it.
I can put it on but after i look at the weapon again it's gone and if i jump into the mission i don't get the objective of unlocking it.

Same here.

Please fix the fact that we can lose a riven mod without any reason.

I've lost my first riven mod (Ignis) between 2 missions without touching it and I've won an other (Buzlok) that I don't want to lose again x.o

Edited by Xyphos
Specify riven mods to weapons.

Hi DE, im at the last section of the quest. After I died and revive, and after using Transference, I was not able to use any abilities. Please do something about it. Thanks

Just an update, I've completed the quest, but it's after force quitting warframe a few times though.

Next problem is the riven mod. After the quest, I equipped the mod on my weapon, and did the challenge....however when I got back to ship, and checked my arsenal, the mod became unequipped, and the challenge show that it wasn't completed. So I tested again by equipping it again, and reloading my arsenal, but alas, the mod became unequipped.

Hope you guys can fix it. As always, you're doing a great job on the fixes. Thank you as always :D

Edited by MGRRaidenRod

Some riven mods are still broken. I have a mod that I have equipped on my rifle that I have done that repeatedly and it never unveils. Would appreciate this being fixed as soon as possible. I'm stuck with a useless riven mod otherwise.

.nPq61fN.png

Edited by Jaina-Isera

Found another issue - refined relics in Endless Void Fissure missions appear as a filepath.

I really enjoy the update showing not just squad health, but also reactant count. Is it possible to add health of their sentinels/companions? And maybe indication of how much energy they have left? Just a thought.