Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

17 hours ago, Yuki-Chakara said:

Unrelated to void dash and crouching......there is now something wrong with stealth finishers. I was testing void dash on earth externimate and when I stealh finished a grineer from behind with my galatine prime as nekros prime I seemed to have teleported a little forward. The first two times threw me out of the map to where I fell into oblivion, and the third time teleported me into a cave....I was outside before that.....

Yeah, I got the same here (was using same gear too :p)

First off I want to say that the war within for the most part has been a wonderful update.  The story was very good and the best quest to date.  I am looking forward to the next installment.  That being said the Riven Mod system is just bad and completely unexceptionable.  While i can understand the idea of what you where trying to accomplish the execution fell flat.  There is far to much randomness in getting the stats that you want on a mod with no way to control what the result will be.  Combine that with the cost of re-rolling, the odds that a player will get the stats they actually want is slim to none.  Making the quest to a "Perfect Roll" a pipe dream.  I have played many games with random systems in them to a greater or lesser degree to this and have quit all of them.  While Warframe has an element of randomness to it with prime part drops, mod drops, and resource drops.  These examples are controllable, kill these enemies for this mod, do missions on this planet for this resource, do this rift with this relic to get this part.  In this way a player is always working towards a goal that will be reached at some point.  But with Riven mods there is no way to reliably work towards getting the best Riven mod stats that you want.  It's all luck and as a result not fun or enjoyable.  It is simply a massive and bottom less pit of grind and on top of that a player can only have 15 Riven Mods.  If this system is applied to all aspects of the game as time goes on without a massive overhaul   I will be unfortunately have to say good by to Warframe.  I enjoy Warframe a lot and want the game to be the best it can be but I have played so many online games over the years that I have learned that no game is worth continual play once it becomes work to play.  I play games to relax and have fun once a game goes form a fun challenge to annoying tedious grind it is no longer worth playing.  With the riven system the way it is now no matter how much time and effort i put into the game I may never get the riven mod with the stats at the level I want.

I read though the justifications that where made for the system on reddit.  While I can understand what DE is trying to do I can not accept the implementation of this system as is.  Hopefully a better system can be created in the future,  I understand that it will take time to fix the problem,  hopefully the system can be refined quickly.

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 19.0.4

Thanks as always!

Also @[DE]Rebecca, I noticed adding channeling damage mods on the Orvius doesn't affect it's damage when thrown. It doesn't seem to make any difference if you add Killing Blow or not. I'd figure its a bug but it could be intentional.

Just giving a heads up!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

You can make the hot fix, BUT I STILL CANT PLAY TWW!!
I completed the sedna junction and got the quest. Fine so far.
start the first misson. Get to the lake and the next phase doesnt activate. there was also no comentry but i thought nothing of it at the time.
so try to quit the misson and the game crashes. great
restart the game and i have moved on to "track Teshin", but teshin isnt on the map and the is also no marker or comentry. 

PLEASE TRY TO FIX THIS SOON!!!