Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, Super_chicken314 said:

You can make the hot fix, BUT I STILL CANT PLAY TWW!!
I completed the sedna junction and got the quest. Fine so far.
start the first misson. Get to the lake and the next phase doesnt activate. there was also no comentry but i thought nothing of it at the time.
so try to quit the misson and the game crashes. great
restart the game and i have moved on to "track Teshin", but teshin isnt on the map and the is also no marker or comentry. 

PLEASE TRY TO FIX THIS SOON!!!

Same with me please do something about it

12 hours ago, Jaina-Isera said:

Some riven mods are still broken. I have a mod that I have equipped on my rifle that I have done that repeatedly and it never unveils. Would appreciate this being fixed as soon as possible. I'm stuck with a useless riven mod otherwise.

.nPq61fN.png

does it unequip itself from your gun? cuz thats what it does to me and i just cant have them equipped to actually complete...

23 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

*Some blur effects are overdid, such as Vauban's Bastille and Vortex. The center of them cause blurry clouds. (Energy color is set to black already... )

6f96NIe.jpg

O47ev5G.jpg

And some effects after TWW update are really overkill (such as taking health damage). And I never enable motion blur by the way.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/719846-some-blur-effects-that-are-overdid/

Not just Vauban's skills, there are a lot of blur effects in the game now.

I feel dizzy and my eyes are tired when playing =(

Let us have an option to disable it at least.

I was trying to help a friend out with unveiling his/her Riven mod and it seems they cannot get it to stay on whatever primary weapon they use, it seems to automatically unequip itself whenever we go into a mission. Looked it up and it seems many others are having the exact same issue. Please Fix!

--- Just a link to many people discussing the same issue

Getting some interesting operator based bugs in missions, one being getting my warframe stuck outside the map with the operator inside, and letting me be able to go into bleedout. Also I keep getting the issue of it spawning the operator with the default hood and me not being able to sprint as the operator :c

On 2016/11/16 at 9:48 AM, aerosoul1337 said:

6f96NIe.jpg

O47ev5G.jpg

And some effects after TWW update are really overkill (such as taking health damage). And I never enable motion blur by the way.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/719846-some-blur-effects-that-are-overdid/

Hello, I found a walkaround to disable it.

Disable "Depth of Field". (This doesn't seem to make sense, Depth of Field is something different...)

This will lose some good effects but I still turned it off, the new blur effect really gives me a headache. Not just abilities, sometimes I don't even know what triggers the heavy blur effects, they are just everywhere.

Can we have a separated option to adjust the new blur effect?
Please...

Edited by aerosoul1337

Still no fix for:

52 minutes ago, KiryuKusakabe said:

As the topic says I've been trying to do The War Within quest but I am stuck at the first part of it "Investigate the Reservoir". No dialogue plays after I land and when I get to the marker at the reservoir, the cut-scene that I'm told is supposed to play doesn't. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Been having it since last hotfix.

Some bugs on my account.

1.The rifle riven mod is cannot be equipped after the update today. Yesterday, it can be equiped to the primary weapon...

2. during the defend sorties mission from today, when I use the operator mode, the operator will fall trough the floor strangely...

3. after the sorties third mission, my bow is not level up... even though it level up during the mission?

Please change the UI for void powers, as it stands it is incredibly vague. It needs to be a meter under the health/shield, or somewhere else in the UI other than on the cursor. Issues with my eyesight don't really allow me to focus on (or even interpret) the meter while trying to target things, it's really frustrating.

Edited by Reynard_Fox

13 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Hello, I found a walkaround to disable it.

Disable "Depth of Field". (This doesn't seem to make sense, Depth of Field is something different...)

This will lose some good effects but I still turned it off, the new blur effect really gives me a headache. Not just abilities, sometimes I don't even know what triggers the heavy blur effects, they are just everywhere.

Can we have a separated option to adjust the new blur effect?
Please...

I agree that these new blur effects should be toggleable. I always disable motion blur because it makes it too hard to see what's happening on my screen. I think it was a bad decision to link motion blur to the Depth of Field setting. I am dissappointed that I can no longer use the Depth of Field setting without adding such needless blur.