Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

- Tweaked the placement of Caches in Kuva Fortress Exterminate missions.

Reveal hidden contents

Riven Mod Changes:

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner's current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.

Changes:

- Operator Transference mode is now freely accepted inside
- Slightly tweaked the damage allowance logic with the Teshin fight in The War Within.

Fixes:

- Fixed being unable to return to your Warframe as the Operator if you timed jumps into lethal areas of the map.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within related to exit doors closing.
- Fixed players being unable to jump after respawning on the mountain pass.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invincible after reviving.
- Fixed progression stopping issues with The War Within related to melee weapons not being equipped.
- Fixed serious spot loads/game hitches with game sessions when using Operator Transference.
- Fixed loss of melee functionality during the Grineer Queen fights in The War Within.
- Fixed an issue where Quest progression would occur even if a mission was failed, leading to skipped parts of quests.
- Fixed Operators having poor/no zipline animations.
- Fixed issues with braid status on Kuva Siphons after a Host Migration.
- Fixed an issue with visual effects resetting when switching between the Warframe and Operator.

how about actually adding them to the exterminate missions?

Spoiler

Saddened there isn't more here regarding Riven mods. I'm still concerned about things like Stalker causing you to fail "no alert" challenges when he shows up, useless effects, etc.. but I guess that's too much to hope for in a hotfix. Glad to see some bugs being squashed though.

Edited by Tyrarl

One of these hotfixes broke focus activation on PC at least for me. Can't be activated at all tapping holding nothing. I can only do it if i uncheck the swap tap/hold option. If that is checked i can not use focus at all.

Oh and kudos to ending the Riven mod scam fest at least.

Edited by Shockwave-