Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

STILL NO FIX FOR

• FOV not resetting after exiting Transference/returning to Warframe
  • Exiting Transference/returning to Warframe stopping you from using basic mechanics (Aim Glide, Melee, Rolling, Powers, Emotes, Pick ups)
  • Being unable to sprint as the Operator in-mission unless you're hosting or solo
  • Sentinel dying from the unknown after Operator death and not reviving from initial death with Regen equipped
  • Not being able to use Transference at extraction
  • Orvius suspending the nearest target instead of the target being aimed towards
  • Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters, and Kuva Siphons not appearing in the Codex
  • Being unable to Emote while there's no action in a mission
  • Operators appearing as an amalgamation of the default and custom look while in-mission
  • Scorches still having ridiculous range/punch through reaching across tilesets and AoE
  • Bombards rockets phasing through closed doors

Throw us a bone DE, PLEASE

Question, has this fixed the severe memory leakage at all? It gets rather annoying to be playing just fine for a few runs and then suddenly the system is out of memory for no good reason. This has already caused me to lose progress and exp from rewards not saving, and I really hope it's fixed or gets fixed soon.

Spoiler now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Spoiler.

ISN'T FULLY FIXED:

this information is not shown when you link one of these in trade chat.

Cheers

Did you guys fix the issue with the operators' cosmetics showing the default Zariman suit underneath the personalized customizations? i have an issue w/ the zariman hood being shown underneath my koppra hood when transitioning to operator mode in missions...

Edited by CoalTrain.exe