Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

54 minutes ago, Norica said:

The second mission of TWW is still not working for me. I get no dialogue from the lotus at the start and there isn't a quest objective. Is anyone else having this issue?

24 minutes ago, deslegata said:

Please fix the war within quest. I cannot do anything including playing the game until it is fixed. I am stuck in the quest. Please fix it.

2 minutes ago, Crazyninja0901 said:

The second WW mission (War within) has no objective when i spawn in.

Still can't do the quest stuck on mission 2 only because I had a friend do missions 1 for me to see if moving on the mission 2 would fix it.... it did not... mission 2 loads with no dialogue and no objective marker

Is anyone else having the game crash when looking at their profile since the latest hotfix, or is it something on my end? I am pretty sure it just started after the hotfix... went to check my mastery rank after leveling some stuff... game froze and crashed while trying to load. Restarted the game, relogged and tried again... same thing. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Is anyone else having the game crash when looking at their profile since the latest hotfix, or is it something on my end? I am pretty sure it just started after the hotfix... went to check my mastery rank after leveling some stuff... game froze and crashed while trying to load. Restarted the game, relogged and tried again... same thing. 

it's here. It's the greeneahr!

Just now, P0isoNblacK said:

it's here. It's the greeneahr!

Thanks for making an official report. Glad to know it isn't something wrong with my computer, and that it is happening to others, but not glad it is happening to any of us lol. 

Hopefully they will get it cleared up really quickly... it seems this hotfix broke profiles for at least a decent amount of people. 

What does this mean?

Riven Mod Changes:

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.

That's not a full sentence.

And still no fix for:

Kuva siphons getting stuck with no more clouds or mob spawns at all, occurring in approx 50% of all kuva siphon missions in my experience?

This is a gamebreaker for me.

Edited by ACorpse