Zarima Children

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

They were on board the Zariman 10-0, a colony ship heading for the Tau system by Void. When there was a malfunction and the Zariman was stuck in the Void. All the adults "died", and only the children were left. When the ship came back out of the Void, and the Orokin rescue teams found, all the children had Void powers and killed/maimed the rescuers.

This comes from various bits of Lore you can find in the Codex for Warframes, Cephalon Simaris Synth scans, and several other places.

TWW Spoilers

Spoiler

The War Within Confirms this in rather bloody ways.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Is there any lore that tells us where the children (our tenno) came from? why they were orphans? What happened to their parents? Are we of Orokin decent? Thanks for the reply

That's literally was answered in The War Within quest.

Have you not completed it yet?

Just now, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

No, im on console, but love the story and am a Warframe lore junkie.  

Well, then i highly recommend to wait patiently for TWW to land on console. It reveals quiet a lot about Tenno and their past and also about Orokin too.

Just now, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Ok i will wait, Hope u guys found all the bugs ??

Surprisingly there was not a lot in the quest itself. Personally i managed to complete it without a single bug or glitch.

The main source of issues right now is the new mechanics that you get access to after completing the quest. They are a little bit raw and there are certain little things that make it feel wonky, but DE are working on it, i'm sure.

7 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Well, then i highly recommend to wait patiently for TWW to land on console. It reveals quiet a lot about Tenno and their past and also about Orokin too.

This is what i do know: The Tenno were created in an incident long before the war, during the so-called "Void Era", when a ship called the Zariman Ten Zero became involved in a void-jump accident that sent it lost in the chaotic sub-dimensional space known as the Void. When the ship reemerged from the Void and was recovered years later, the only survivors found were children, whose exposure to the Void's energies had twisted and changed them, giving them inexplicable powers and abilities. Feared and reviled, the survivors of the Zariman nonetheless were of great interest to the Orokin. And our parents died...,and we were all that remained. So during the "void era" our parents must of been orokin...idk driving me nuts....

3 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Surprisingly there was not a lot in the quest itself. Personally i managed to complete it without a single bug or glitch.

The main source of issues right now is the new mechanics that you get access to after completing the quest. They are a little bit raw and there are certain little things that make it feel wonky, but DE are working on it, i'm sure.

Lots of Alpha and Meta i presume ,,lol

1 minute ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

This is what i do know: The Tenno were created in an incident long before the war, during the so-called "Void Era", when a ship called the Zariman Ten Zero became involved in a void-jump accident that sent it lost in the chaotic sub-dimensional space known as the Void. When the ship reemerged from the Void and was recovered years later, the only survivors found were children, whose exposure to the Void's energies had twisted and changed them, giving them inexplicable powers and abilities. Feared and reviled, the survivors of the Zariman nonetheless were of great interest to the Orokin. And our parents died...,and we were all that remained. So during the "void era" our parents must of been orokin...idk driving me nuts....

You actually got it. That's exactly what happened it seems. Not 100% sure if our parents were THE Orokin but then again i'm not exactly sure if there is a difference between being The Orokin and being Orokin Empire's citizen.

15 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

You actually got it. That's exactly what happened it seems. Not 100% sure if our parents were THE Orokin but then again i'm not exactly sure if there is a difference between being The Orokin and being Orokin Empire's citizen.

There is, if we go with the mentions of the in the Synthesis targets and Ordis' Fragments: Orokin was a rulling class, a title, like the noblity of the feudal era being called "nobles".

On 11/15/2016 at 6:39 PM, Brasten said:

They were on board the Zariman 10-0, a colony ship heading for the Tau system by Void. When there was a malfunction and the Zariman was stuck in the Void. All the adults "died", and only the children were left. When the ship came back out of the Void, and the Orokin rescue teams found, all the children had Void powers and killed/maimed the rescuers.

This comes from various bits of Lore you can find in the Codex for Warframes, Cephalon Simaris Synth scans, and several other places.

TWW Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

The War Within Confirms this in rather bloody ways.

Yes but why were they going to colonize the Tau System? Whats in the Tau System..i wonder

3 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Yes but why were they going to colonize the Tau System? Whats in the Tau System..i wonder

Tau Ceti the nearest star system to Sol/Origin. Which was the target of the colonization effort by the Orokin Executors (leaders), parts of it can be read in the Detron Crewman Synthesis. Which resulted in the development of the Sentient technology, to prepare Tau for the arrival of Orokin colonialist.

1. Orokin empire expands in Origin (Dax, Executors, Grineer, the whole cast system) 
  2. The Void is discovered as a travel space
    • Technologies are developed based on it
  3. Junctions and Relays are developed to speed up travel in Origin
  4. Tau (Ceti) is targeted as the next step to expanding the empire
    • Sentients are created and sent
  5. The Zariman Ten Zero and other colony ships are prepped
    • The Zariman Ten Zero is lost to the Void, presumed destroyed.
    • The other colony ships presumably made it to Tau.
  6. ??? (Not profit)
  7. Zariman Ten Zero reappears, all adults dead, and only the children survive with "Void Powers"
    • The children are deemed a hazard and are frozen and stored.
  8. Something makes the Sentient already in Tau upset, and begins the Old War. 
  9. Sentients fight through to Origin
  10. Orokin use the frozen/sleeping Zariman Ten Zero children to control Warframes as a last ditch weapon, and dub them Tenno
  11. The Tenno defeat the front line Sentients.
  12. The Tenno betray and kill the majority of the Orokin elite leadership.
  13. The Orokin empire collapses, leaving remnant colony/outpost in Origin. Including what would become the Grineer Empire and Corpus merchant cult.

Omitting various details, and stuff we simply don't have yet, that is the chain of events that bring us to the point where "you" are awakened when Captain Vor stumbles on your Warframe's cryopod. And thus begins your journey from Mercury all the way out to Senda, cutting a bloody swath through Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Sentient alike. With no signs of stopping any time soon, and likely going to take a trip to Tau eventually.

Second Dream Spoilers 

Spoiler

7) The Zariman chlidern are stored on Lua, which also acted as the Orokin's storage/R&D site.

12) Natah (aka Lotus) pulls off Hunhows master plan of using the Tenno to kill the Orokin leadership. Then instead of killing the Tenno in turn, she puts them to sleep.

On 11/15/2016 at 6:21 PM, Venom-Snake said:

There is, if we go with the mentions of the in the Synthesis targets and Ordis' Fragments: Orokin was a rulling class, a title, like the noblity of the feudal era being called "nobles".

There is a weird difference even among the upper Orokin, if I remember correctly they even had a caste system of sort based on what role you were supposed to have.  The guardsmen synthesis at least gives us a few names for the hierarchy.  Sectarus, Executior, council, enginus, and of course Dax.  The last of those we learn a lot more about during the TWW. 

15 hours ago, Brasten said:

Tau Ceti the nearest star system to Sol/Origin. Which was the target of the colonization effort by the Orokin Executors (leaders), parts of it can be read in the Detron Crewman Synthesis. Which resulted in the development of the Sentient technology, to prepare Tau for the arrival of Orokin colonialist.

1. Orokin empire expands in Origin (Dax, Executors, Grineer, the whole cast system) 
  2. The Void is discovered as a travel space
    • Technologies are developed based on it
  3. Junctions and Relays are developed to speed up travel in Origin
  4. Tau (Ceti) is targeted as the next step to expanding the empire
    • Sentients are created and sent
  5. The Zariman Ten Zero and other colony ships are prepped
    • The Zariman Ten Zero is lost to the Void, presumed destroyed.
    • The other colony ships presumably made it to Tau.
  6. ??? (Not profit)
  7. Zariman Ten Zero reappears, all adults dead, and only the children survive with "Void Powers"
    • The children are deemed a hazard and are frozen and stored.
  8. Something makes the Sentient already in Tau upset, and begins the Old War. 
  9. Sentients fight through to Origin
  10. Orokin use the frozen/sleeping Zariman Ten Zero children to control Warframes as a last ditch weapon, and dub them Tenno
  11. The Tenno defeat the front line Sentients.
  12. The Tenno betray and kill the majority of the Orokin elite leadership.
  13. The Orokin empire collapses, leaving remnant colony/outpost in Origin. Including what would become the Grineer Empire and Corpus merchant cult.

Omitting various details, and stuff we simply don't have yet, that is the chain of events that bring us to the point where "you" are awakened when Captain Vor stumbles on your Warframe's cryopod. And thus begins your journey from Mercury all the way out to Senda, cutting a bloody swath through Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Sentient alike. With no signs of stopping any time soon, and likely going to take a trip to Tau eventually.

Second Dream Spoilers 

Hide contents

7) The Zariman chlidern are stored on Lua, which also acted as the Orokin's storage/R&D site.

12) Natah (aka Lotus) pulls off Hunhows master plan of using the Tenno to kill the Orokin leadership. Then instead of killing the Tenno in turn, she puts them to sleep.

AWESOME ! TY