CLOSED

I would farm the relic for the BP all this week. Then i would turn all your relics into radiant relics, then find 3 others with said relic with radiant and farm the BP. If you still do not get it then I would wait until all the panic buying of nova had subsided and then buy the BP. or you could just buy the BP from me for 300p and i shall give you the chassis, system and helm for free:smile:

6 hours ago, (XB1)TW15T3D T3N0 said:

I would farm the relic for the BP all this week. Then i would turn all your relics into radiant relics, then find 3 others with said relic with radiant and farm the BP. If you still do not get it then I would wait until all the panic buying of nova had subsided and then buy the BP. or you could just buy the BP from me for 300p and i shall give you the chassis, system and helm for free:smile:

where should i farm?

7 hours ago, (XB1)TW15T3D T3N0 said:

can i get you to 75 plat? il also give you ash bp and soma bp and receiver.