Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Bug

_Spooky

I recently came across a bug that automatically unequips my rerolled Zarr riven mod whenever I leave the mod page of a weapon. I used it on multiple weapons (Including the Zarr) and it just doesn't stay equipped no matter what. 

After doing a test with a friend of mine we believe it is tied to the MR of the user. As in if you are trying to unveil a mod that has a higher MR then you currently have it will unequip itself. (Only does this with rerolled mods that have an MR)

OnlMJ6R.jpg

Edited by _Spooky

i have the same bug, though i haven't unveiled it before, so i don't know the mastery rank. whenever i leave the modding screen, my riven mod is automaticaly unequiped. Have tried it on different weapons, removing other mods to open up mod capasity, and exiting the game and restarting the launcher, but it seams the bug is more persistant than that. today (16. november 2016) is the first time i have seen this bug, so it might have surfaced in one of the more recent bugfixes.

I have the same problem. It also unequips when switching configs. I had 2 wokring Riven mods before but now I have 2 which I can't equip. It might no be based on MR since the first 2 Riven mods I managed to get did work and their MR's where both higher than mine. The first 2 riven mods were before some of the most recent updates tho.

Edited by kajgies