Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My dearest DE

Boltbeard

Dear DE, 

I am a Chroma main. (yes we are an odd bunch) could you pretty pretty please release the Chroma deluxe skin so I can do the war within quest line with my funky skin for the cinematic screenshots? 

I can't do it yet til it's here ?

Regards 

Your friendly neighborhood Dragon thing. 

2 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

By the time the Chroma skin is out, TWW will probably have a replay option.

Or at least by that time, all of the graphical bugs that made TWW look terrible for many people will be fixed.

Still mad about my Rakta Cernos looking dumb now.

Edited by Gelkor

1 minute ago, AdunSaveMe said:

By the time the Chroma skin is out, TWW will probably have a replay option.

By the time Chroma skin is out, TWW will actually be bug free and it will be the year 2017 where warframe is on the verge of extinction next to Call of Duty

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Why would you main Chroma if you aren't happy with how he looks? That seems weird.

I can understand it. I actually really like Chroma's mechanics and play a bit, but I personally can't get over his looks, when I do play him, I try not to look at him.

That said, I hated playing Frost and Volt until I got some Tennogen skins for them and now Volt's like, my main. (That Arrester Helmet, so sexy I could cry)

Just now, Gelkor said:

I can understand it. I actually really like Chroma's mechanics and play a bit, but I personally can't get over his looks, when I do play him, I try not to look at him.

That said, I hated playing Frost and Volt until I got some Tennogen skins for them and now Volt's like, my main. (That Arrester Helmet, so sexy I could cry)

Yeah, I resonate more with your second statement. Looks are most important to me, and I refuse to lay a finger on a Warframe I find ugly. 

Interesting viewpoint though.

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Why would you main Chroma if you aren't happy with how he looks? That seems weird.

I main Mag Prime but prefer her Alata skin...

3 minutes ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

By the time Chroma skin is out, TWW will actually be bug free and it will be the year 2017 where warframe is on the verge of extinction next to Call of Duty

Uh, 2017 isn't that far off...

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Sure, but I bet you were at least satisfied with her before Alata came out, right? You wouldn't refuse to do Quests with her until you had Alata, right?

Well no, but that's because I had Knaita when the cinematic quests came out. XD

I do get your point though.  It'd be like my refusing to run TWW until I had that Mag Deluxe skin.  For me, that'd be purely for the screenshot opportunities more than anything else though.  Since TSD is the only cinematic quest that we can replay right now, I can understand wanting to wait for my skin of choice, for FashionFrame reasons. 

7 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Arcane Storm > any tenno gen imo. Functionality comes first, there are no excuses.

I kinda wonder about some of these frames that are heavily built on the whole "organic" theme. It's a problem I have with Saryn and Chroma, specifically, and to a degree, Inaros, though texture-wise he's mostly leather it seems? They are very hard to customize for me personally, and ultimately I give up and don't play them. Saryn's Ophid skin is great to me though, it's just the fleshy thing I don't do well with. Doesn't bode well for Infested Frame for me, to be frank.

6 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Sure, but I bet you were at least satisfied with her before Alata came out, right? You wouldn't refuse to do Quests with her until you had Alata, right?

I'm not saying I refuse to play with default skins, I would just prefer to have the Chinese dragon athsetics for the cinematics. 

Just now, Noamuth said:

Oekp9ki.png?1

I'll take TennoGen items with Trial Arcanes over the old Arcane Helms tbh.

imo 299% power strength is better on volt, 99% of arcane helmets are useless (even squall isn't as good as Trial arcanes). Volt allows for faster times in crucial missions imo. makes things faster.

32 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

In this situation it's more a case of OP just wanting to look their best rather than disliking the skin the currently have (I assume).

As a wholly over the top comparison, take marriage as an example. You could use money you currently have and make the best of it, or you can wait a bit till you've saved more and have fancier decor, a better suit/dress etc.

Edited by DeMonkey
No reason at all, you saw nothing

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

I kinda wonder about some of these frames that are heavily built on the whole "organic" theme. It's a problem I have with Saryn and Chroma, specifically, and to a degree, Inaros, though texture-wise he's mostly leather it seems? They are very hard to customize for me personally, and ultimately I give up and don't play them. Saryn's Ophid skin is great to me though, it's just the fleshy thing I don't do well with. Doesn't bode well for Infested Frame for me, to be frank.

I agree, it's hard to color and accessorize those 'frames.  For the most part, I either find a TennoGen skin I like and can work with, or stick with a single color (usually dark) and rarely play it.

1 minute ago, JSharpie said:

The term salty will be dead in 2022 just like the little big planet franchise.

Oh now I get it.

I don't want this topic on chroma derailed, but I see you in every Riven mod forum and some other ones just being cynical and trying to be the "higher person". Have a little fun or something ....

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I agree, it's hard to color and accessorize those 'frames.  For the most part, I either find a TennoGen skin I like and can work with, or stick with a single color (usually dark) and rarely play it.

I quite enjoy infested and fleshy themes. I always liked Saryn's original skin and her Orchid one as well. My only problem with Inaros is he doesn't have a crotch.

Edited by JSharpie

2 minutes ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

imo 299% power strength is better on volt, 99% of arcane helmets are useless (even squall isn't as good as Trial arcanes). Volt allows for faster times in crucial missions imo. makes things faster.

Eh, I only run with about 145% power strength. I've got a max strength/duration shock trooper build for buffing and shields but I prefer to run with good stats all around for discharge-capacitance, and being able to easily keep the whole team sped.

Just now, JSharpie said:

I quite enjoy infested and fleshy themes. I always like Saryn's original skin and her Orchid one as well. My only problem with Inaros is he doesn't have a crotch.

I'm having a hard time with the Orphid skin, I just can't seem to find a color combination that I like.  As to Inaros, eh.  I think I went "Prime" with him.  His cupholder cck though, that is just...I kind of want to tie something to it.