Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amazing Alt Helm I saw

Zhoyzu

2 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

You'll be happy to know that it was one of the accepted items in the last round of Tennogen and should be added to PC shortly.

Whaaaaat thats amazing! i still havent figured out how to find the tennogen stuff >_>

5 hours ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

this  bird helmet thematic is getting boring already. the work on this helm is really nice but the theme is redundant.

4 hours ago, Naith said:

Reminded me of a cat.

Are you guys serious? It's a bat. You know... Sonar...?

15 hours ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

this  bird helmet thematic is getting boring already. the work on this helm is really nice but the theme is redundant.

14 hours ago, Naith said:

Reminded me of a cat.

10 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Are you guys serious? It's a bat. You know... Sonar...?

...it looks like a fox to me.

#BansheeIsFoxy

4 hours ago, Gravefire said:

Not gonna lie Bunny, I thought it was a cat as well. Till you mention the bat. I can see the bat now.

Yeah I could also see the bat part, but it just also has features similar to that of a cat.

The beauty of different perceptions :p

7 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Would be easier to point you in the right direction if you were a little more specific. "Tennogen stuff" is very broad and also applies to this helmet.

I dont use steam. i was gonna peruse through the tennogen stuff thats actually made it into the game to see if anything actually purchasable catches my interest

8 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

I dont use steam. i was gonna peruse through the tennogen stuff thats actually made it into the game to see if anything actually purchasable catches my interest

You have to launch Warframe through Steam in order to access the added Tennogen stuff, which should appear as its own category in the Market once you've jumped through that hoop.

12 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

You have to launch Warframe through Steam in order to access the added Tennogen stuff, which should appear as its own category in the Market once you've jumped through that hoop.

oh i see. thanks