Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loosing connection from game after game freeze in LoR and JV

itworks830

Hello,

I have been facing a really disturbing bug after TWW. Whenever I go to do raids may it be JV or LoR. My game freezes and then after few secs I loose connection from that game and I have to reconnect. It doesn't matter which stage I'm , it just freezes and then I loose connection from the game. I do Raids with my friends and the host is really good quite doing raids with him for a long time there were no issues just after TWW this bug is happening to me. I have already verified my download cache and optimised my game files still no luck.

I only loose connection if my game freezes or else I don't. Sometimes it freezes at last stage or sometimes it froze all three stage and I had to reconnect again to join the game. Again I'm saying it doesn't matter which raid I'm doing may it be LoR or JV and any stage it can occur.

I don't think it's my PC cause I have a good config : 

i5 6600k 3.5 GHz

GTX 1060 6 GB 

8 GB DDR4 RAM

Also, warframe is installed on my SSD so slow loading might not be the issues.

If anyone can please help me. If anyone faced this similar bug and found a way to fix this please please share it with me. 

Edited by itworks830

I am with you on this a little bit for i got disconnected quite a few time at the end mission stage 3 where the loading screen that we are going back to our Liset appear and it did freeze a very tiny bit (like a small lag only) which causes me "Lost connection to host" and lost my stage 3 reward :\ 

• 2 months later...