Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is a periodic request to make the Dual Toxocyst's buff refresh if triggered while active.

Chroia

I don't think it would be that OP. I mean, look at Tonkor and Synoid Simulor. They can deal tones of damage with little effort.

On the other hand, Dual Toxocyst with buff still has recoil and you need to land headshot constantly to keep the buff which can be difficult when there are lots of enemies around you.

That sounds pretty balance to me. And don't forget Dual Toxocyst is a semi auto weapon. It's going to hurt your finger if you keep firing nonstop.

Edited by yles9056

7 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

If the weapon could refresh the buff while active, it would permanently have infinite ammo for anyone with any ability to aim at all. And it's not exactly a weak gun, either, so permanent infinite ammo + good stats + no recoil and that doesn't equate to an issue for you?

There's a reason it can't refresh itself, and that's because it IS powerful enough for that to be a problem. 

It's still less powerful with infinte buff than most other top tier secondaries, and to keep infinite buff you need to land headshots at least once every 6? seconds.