Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 19 test bugged

NightFlutter

You have to be super careful on this one because enemies have the highest sensitivity here. I recommend using Ivara with an enemy detector mod, and a throwing melee to take them out from a distance.

Good thing about using throwing melee with the enemy detector is that you can see enemies that are on platforms above you on the mini map, and you can take them out by aiming at the platform directly above you where the enemies are standing.

Enemy detection doesn't show the enemies on platforms above you.  There is no way to get up to the higher level without getting spotted by something you had no idea was there, and you have no idea when they are approaching the edge of an upper platform and are about to spot you from above.

On top of that the changes to stealth mean that every time you kill an enemy, another one spots it and starts actively looking for you, meaning you have an even higher chance of getting spotted.

This test is complete bullS#&$.

Edited by polarity

• 3 months later...

Actually this test is very easy if you use a thrown melee with a flight speed (or two) mod. Stay on the starting platform and you can usually take out four or five from there, then make a note of where the others are, take your time and stay crouched then take out all of them from distance by doing a wide circle around the map. Once they are all gone it's a simple matter to pop the orbs and rescue the hostage.

I used a Kestrel with Whirlwind mod and the augment which also gives flight speed. The frame really doesn't matter as your radar does not work anyway at the ranges involved.

The bug is the same one as the earlier version of this test - which got fixed a few hotfixes ago. You just have to do it first time.

• Hello, I would like to report a two bugs that happened me yesterday and today.
  • First one is the same as many of you experienced, I started the misssion and without even moving the game goes white and my tenno sits like some grineer spotted me. This bug happened on both the normal try and the training one.
  • The second one happened in the training rankup, If I remember correctly, right after the first bug. So on the second attempt, grineers were much more triggered and they were shooting at me, but my tenno didnt sit down and I could kill them all without being careful, then I freed the hostage and finished the rankup in training mod. 

I would like to say that these bugs have nothing to do with me being careless, I know the level of their awareness, and when the first bug happens, you are unable to do a thing about it. 

I hope this report helps and that the Warframe HQ solves this soon, I will still try to accomplish the rank 19, but I am having a hard time doing so. I guess I will try the glave thing.