Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoilers]Kuva and the Tenno, what is really going on here.

(NSW)Estalior

After re-watching the quest from others I got some new info. The kuva might be connected to the orokin, but it is also connected with us.

Worm uses us to collect kuva because it is drawn to us. Also if you try to freeze the red cloud you can see a orokin helmet.

Also it happens regardless of your choice. So drinking it or throwing away only shows are intent, but it does not affect us directly.

I think the story behind kuva goes beyond grineer or Tenno, and will be tied to the next story quest.

What do you think?

27 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Worm uses us to collect kuva because it is drawn to us.

WAT? 

What purpose then that 3mtall vacuum cleaner bot? to distract us?

27 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Also if you try to freeze the red cloud you can see a orokin helmet.

I think its' just plaecholder invisible model so they could"add red cloud effect on top of it" It moves as basic AI so i think DE needed to use something like npc to move it towards collector.

Edited by MessoR

2 minutes ago, MessoR said:

WAT? 

What purpose then that 3mtall vacuum cleaner bot? to distract us?

We bring the kuva out, she collects it with the vacuum. After killing the older queen, as you escape the fortress, Worm says she has plans for us that will reunite her with the older queen's "ugly face". There is also dialog as the kuva siphon spawns and worm she basically says that when the warframes or Tenno are around, kuva gathers, thus activating the machine. She says that we "Stumbled on my machine" and only then it activates. That makes it pretty clear to me.

32 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Also if you try to freeze the red cloud you can see a orokin helmet.

Maybe those red clouds are orokin souls....

But I dont think they are bound to us. Because they dont pursue us. We just find them and "surprise" them.

That worm is trying to revive the other worm.

1 minute ago, ArionLightning said:

Maybe those red clouds are orokin souls....

But I dont think they are bound to us. Because they dont pursue us. We just find them and "surprise" them.

That worm is trying to revive the other worm.

Let me copy and paste my previous answer.

[We bring the kuva out, she collects it with the vacuum. After killing the older queen, as you escape the fortress, Worm says she has plans for us that will reunite her with the older queen's "ugly face". There is also dialog as the kuva siphon spawns and worm she basically says that when the warframes or Tenno are around, kuva gathers, thus activating the machine. She says that we "Stumbled on my machine" and only then it activates. That makes it pretty clear to me.]

It applies to what you say too son.

Kuva is just a grindable RNG resource for me. I don't see it is there for the plot, I see it is there for people to continuously re-run same mission hoping RNG to spawn a siphon, to grind some kuva to reset their riven mods for OP stats praying to RNG and then repeat the process. A vicious circle.

Edited by SeaUrchins