Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Pay To Win

elitegamer62

this game is pay to win you cant get anything for free. you want a new weapon? GAVE US ALL YOUR MONEY! you want a new warframe? GAVE US ALL YOUR MONEY! You have to pay for everything this game is made to suck all of the money out of your pockets im not playing this game anymore

This game is deigned to make people want to 'gave' money to keep the warframes and weapons they ranked to max level.

But by that time they SHOULD have at least contributed to this free to play game because it says yes they have enjoyed the game.

Pay to win in this game is pay to get things faster and keep weapons.

Incorrect. You can experience everything in this game for free. The only things you HAVE to pay for is additional inventory space for additional Warframe and weapon slots. Everything else can be found as rewards in-game.

I'm rank 8, have all dojo weapons, leveled like 7 warframes to level 30, I love my colours. I spent 0 money on this game so far. I'm not a founder or whatever that is. Your problem is that you are simply unable to enjoy this game.

Edited by Lyphian

hi! welome to the real world! where money exists and you can't live without it!

oh, and hi! welcome to the internet!
welcome_to_the_internet.jpg

by the way

first, this game is not quite pay to win, rather pay to don't-waste-your-time. and please, i meant no offense to those who bought plats.. it's not that you guys have shorter patience than the rest warframe player! i even want to buy the plats!

secondly, i think the OP here have patience shorter than a beansprout.

and never played an action shooter game before.

aw my bad habit is turned on again... replying to a 62 months year old elite gamer kid's complaint :( 

Edited by valkrein