Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me build Mios

Dreaper23

Question

I heard some guy bragging today, that his Mios would instakill lvl 135 enemies in 1 shot.. While I suspect that he makes it grander than it is, I can't help but hope that it's true since I love that weapon.. So now I askk all you fine ladies and gentlemen, can you confirm or deny this? And in any case, can you help me build a strong Mios :)

10 answers to this question

while I say it can't one shot a lvl 135 off the bat without a combo multiplier or a finisher (it can with a finisher and a good multiplier) its a great versatile weapon that can really be built for anything, range, damage, status, pure crit, or even a mix

mine is a mix of status and crit

Edited by Melos-mevim

1 minute ago, Melos-mevim said:

while I say it can't one shot a lvl 135 off the bat without a combo multiplier or a finishe (it can with a finisher and a good multiplier) its a great versatile weapon that can really be built for anything, range, damage, status, pure crit, or even a mix

mine is a mix of status and crit

Which do you prefer, the Lacera or Mios?

I really doubt only his Mios can instakill that kind of enemy in one hit, it's possible, but only with abilities or blinding.

What you really want for the Mios though, is to build it for crits. Blood Rush and Body Count (You can use that new Nightmare mod if you don't have Body Count), Base damage mod(s), berserker, organ shatter, life strike and two elemental mods for the faction you're facing.

Hope this helps!

Just now, Insizer said:

Which do you prefer, the Lacera or Mios?

without a doubt I find mios better 

Mios has 3 evenly balanced damage types making it better against sentients 

Mios is faster

Mios has better crit so it can be built for either crit or status

lacera only has status, it has range which is the same range Mios has the same range so not much of a difference

4 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

without a doubt I find mios better 

Mios has 3 evenly balanced damage types making it better against sentients 

Mios is faster

Mios has better crit so it can be built for either crit or status

lacera only has status, it has range which is the same range Mios has the same range so not much of a difference

Interesting, thanks for the info. I guess I'll give the Mios another try.

25 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I really doubt only his Mios can instakill that kind of enemy in one hit, it's possible, but only with abilities or blinding.

What you really want for the Mios though, is to build it for crits. Blood Rush and Body Count (You can use that new Nightmare mod if you don't have Body Count), Base damage mod(s), berserker, organ shatter, life strike and two elemental mods for the faction you're facing.

Hope this helps!

Something to work with it seems :D thx a lot