Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think about Solo Tanks?

jjadned

Frost isn't really a tank... unless if he's inside a snowglobe, he gets downed pretty fast

Inaros can help teamates by reviving / healing / CC enemies and opening them to finisher.

Chroma can actually be played support (pretty rare though)

Wukong is part of the "immortal frame" and it's always nice to have at least one of them to revive teamates.

also people should stop considering inaros "tanky"... having 70% damage reduction and a huge health pool isn't really tanky when enemies' damage scale crazily.

To me he's a CC-machine and a healer.

Edited by Trichouette

13 minutes ago, jjadned said:

By Solo Tanks I mean people like Wukong, Chroma, and Inaros. They are mostly focused on themselves and can't really help a team out like frost can. You do you guys think of these 3?

When i am inaros I am use scarab swarm to heal peoples sentinels.

6 minutes ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

-pats Rhino- I love playing with Rhinos, TBH. I don't have him myself, but he's always good to have along. My friend uses him for Capture missions, even.

he is amazing since everyone took hate off him and put it onto loki/ember/limbo

mine is built for armor and ironskin with an "Oh F***" stomp to save teammates .>.

Just now, Reedfish said:

he is amazing since everyone took hate off him and put it onto loki/ember/limbo

mine is built for armor and ironskin with an "Oh F***" stomp to save teammates .>.

I have no idea how my friend's is built, but she definitely uses stomp to help get capture targets. -and quietly pets limbo- -and loki- -and ember- -and oberon-

Just now, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

I have no idea how my friend's is built, but she definitely uses stomp to help get capture targets. -and quietly pets limbo- -and loki- -and ember- -and oberon-

people used to hate rhino casue his stomp can/could ( i dont know if it is still the same ) wipe tiles if built properly, but the stomp is amazing for reviving a downed teammate in a swarm of enemies 

1 minute ago, Reedfish said:

people used to hate rhino casue his stomp can/could ( i dont know if it is still the same ) wipe tiles if built properly, but the stomp is amazing for reviving a downed teammate in a swarm of enemies 

No clue here, either, but it is DEFINITELY a great thing in a pinch.