[SPOILERS] How'd it taste?

(PSN)LeBlingKing

tasted like the tears of thousands of tenno who were waiting 5 months for this update.  first they said july, then September, then October, then November, then Week of November 9th, then AFTER nov 9th, then Nov 11th, then Nov 11th at 6pm... 9pm, and finally 1030pm we got it. and there STILL was a bug in it that crashed the game during the quest.

or chicken... not sure.  didn't want to try again

25 minutes ago, Sargeant_Q said:

Interesting.  I did not expect that.  How about someone who tried to Control it?

Controling it is you giving it to Tenshin, but it's the Queens' period blood so I didn't want to drink it anyways.

Edited by residente

Just now, residente said:

Control it means giving it to Tenshin, but I it's the Queens' period blood so I don't want to drink it.

In context of this. 

1 hour ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

I dunno. I am too busy debunking the myth of power the kuva thing had.

Can anyone who did not drink it damage kuva guardians without doing the operator thing?

So far we have drinking it removes the Guards Invincibility.  And destroying it gives them the same weakness as they had in the quest. 

2 minutes ago, Sargeant_Q said:

So far we have drinking it removes the Guards Invincibility.  And destroying it gives them the same weakness as they had in the quest. 

No, this is bullS#&$. The guardians are the same no matter if you drink it, give it to Tenshin or destroy it.

The guardians have been glitched these days (don't know if yesterday's patch fixed it) but if you weren't the host of the mission, you would be able to damage the guardias as if they were normal enemies. 

I didn't drink the kuva and I could damage them, so could anyone and their mom as long as they werent the mission host. If you were the host you would have to knock them down like you did in the quest, again, not mattering your choices in said quest.

1 minute ago, residente said:

No, this is bullS#&$. The guardians are the same no matter if you drink it, give it to Tenshin or destroy it.

The guardians have been glitched these days (don't know if yesterday's patch fixed it) but if you weren't the host of the mission, you would be able to damage the guardias as if they were normal enemies. 

I didn't drink the kuva and I could damage them, so could anyone and their mom as long as they werent the mission host. If you were the host you would have to knock them down like you did in the quest, again, not mattering your choices in said quest.

Uhhh.  I wasn't able to the other day, Even though it was my friend who was the host.  We both had to void dash through them to deal damage to them.  Leading us to have him watching for Kuva and me deal with the guards.  Both of us destroyed the Kuva in the quest.

Just now, Sargeant_Q said:

Uhhh.  I wasn't able to the other day, Even though it was my friend who was the host.  We both had to void dash through them to deal damage to them.  Leading us to have him watching for Kuva and me deal with the guards.  Both of us destroyed the Kuva in the quest.

The fact that people were able to farm more than 20 Orvius parts per mission was guards being as weak as normal mosters due to the glitch.

VsaHjsN.jpg