The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod - Too hard challenge XC

MinitorMazerV

1 hour ago, Larsurus said:

I have to kill 18 enemies in a row while wall-latching and without raising alarms... yeah, I don't think so.

Where can I find an area with 18 visible enemies that aren't chasing me?

Do any low lvl mission with ember world on fire. You just need to latch, it'll do the killing for you. Max range, power strength and latch time.

5 hours ago, MinitorMazerV said:

Sucks Hit Box Head Enemy pls can put re-roll challenges

pn3d6y3a2q6o6cu4g.jpg7maxs2sss28tc5u4g.jpg

Maybe try using "the Simulor"? Bullet jump, aim above enemies head and fire away. Also try other explosive/AoE weapons (e.g. Firestormed Tonkor, Ignis, Orthos, etc). Cha cha cha chee zit

I do not endorse the abuse of the Simulor. Your experiences may varies. Use at own risk! Many have experience several side effect including (but not limited to): lack of originality, fun, challenge, or other gaming tendencies.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

8 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

Mine is Defense mission, L30+ enemies, w/ Extinguished Dragon Key equipped, and the Defense Object takes 0 damage (includes no damage to shields, I'm afraid - 3 tries so far, no damage to object health, but all 3 failed.)  NOT pleased that completing this challenge will now result in a nerfed mod, for all that work.

Try bringing a Vauban to one of the Sechura on Pluto. Use a Simulor(or some other OP weapon), and run Repelling Bastille. If you get the incredibly large interception tileset, its a breeze, since they can only come from two areas. Took me a bit to complete still, but its possible.