Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Technically impossible chalenge

Fugana

3 minutes ago, Fugana said:

I confirm it is not ALL IN 1 SLIDE

Of course, otherwise the description of the mod would say it xD

Just now, DarthBane1 said:

For this one, you basically go Loki and every time you kill an enemy just slide. (of course silent weapon).

Loki + Orthos Prime lowlevel mission. ez

Edited by --Q--DeineMudda

Yeah man thats easy in my opinion.Go to a low level mission exterminate for example, pick a stealth frame like loki, a silent weapon(or use hushed invisibility mod or other silence mods) and do slide kills.

And you have your riven mod.

14 minutes ago, MrEaster said:

On the ridiculous I have one that says kill 50 enemies with finisher without setting of alarms. But either stealth kills don't count or if the alarm is ever set off any I did before that is deleted.

Are you actually doing the finisher attack? Or just using an orthos P sliding?

I'm getting the full finisher animation. I sneak up on the enemy taking my time and wait for the pop to press E and then I press it. But I am not very used to melee either. Probably should have posted my question a little differently. Just a tad frustrated. Spent 4 hours last night and couldn't get any help from my clan or region on what was going on or what I might be doing wrong.

Just now, MrEaster said:

I'm getting the full finisher animation. I sneak up on the enemy taking my time and wait for the pop to press E and then I press it. But I am not very used to melee either. Probably should have posted my question a little differently. Just a tad frustrated. Spent 4 hours last night and couldn't get any help from my clan or region on what was going on or what I might be doing wrong.

Try using Ash with Fatal Teleport and go to town that way.
That's how one of my friends did the "Get X finishers without setting off alarms"

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

Try using Ash with Fatal Teleport and go to town that way.
That's how one of my friends did the "Get X finishers without setting off alarms"

Thanks I will definitely have to try that out. It's the only Riven mod I have because I'm not confident enough to try the Sortie thing yet lol.