Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2nd Time Banshee Prime has been DElayed

Voltage

DE, First Nova screwed up the prime releases, now banshee gets the short end of the stick? I love Valkyr, Eternal War with 299% strength is very fun with slow melees. I would have loved banshee prime. Is it because of money, and you know people will spend money on Hysteria Prime? Kind of sad Banshee isn't played by much, she is very powerful yet squishy.

And what makes you so sure that Banshee was "delayed"?
How do you have any insight what-so-ever into DE and that Banshee would have been next, but no they are going to do Valkyr instead just to delay Banshee prime?
Its even more ridiculous that you're claiming that they "Delayed her a 2nd time".  Please present actual proof that you have that they have delayed Banshee twice.

Simple fact of the matter is that DE has their own order for putting out prime frames, so you can't just say "Oh the frame I wanted was delayed again!" when DE has never committed to an ordering of prime frames beyond the MMFF rotation.

Hek they could just do Mirage or Zephyr next.  Hek they could even do Titania.
And none of that would "delay" banshee.

So please, leave the "they delayed prime frame X from being released!" until they have actually committed to releasing said frame.
Otherwise its not delaying, its just putting things out in a different order.

Edited by Tsukinoki

7 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Has nothing to do with delay but sure blame it on that...they got their own pattern so it is what it is.

I was about to say similar, that they didn't "delay" anything if this is what they originally planned. We don't know otherwise.

Personally I wouldn't worry / complain. Every Warframe will get a Prime Access sooner-or-later.

Just now, Tsukinoki said:

And what makes you so sure that Banshee was "delayed"?
How do you have any insight what-so-ever into DE and that Banshee would have been next, but no they are going to do Valkyr instead just to delay Banshee prime?

Simple fact of the matter is that DE has their own order for putting out prime frames, so you can't just say "Oh the frame I wanted was delayed again!" when DE has never committed to an ordering of prime frames beyond the MMFF rotation.

Hek they could just do Mirage or Zephyr next.  Hek they could even do Titania.
And none of that would "delay" banshee.

So please, leave the "they delayed prime frame X from being released!" until they have actually committed to releasing said frame.
Otherwise its not delaying, its just putting things out in a different order.

Pretty much this in a nutshell haha.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

1 minute ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

I was about to say similar, that they didn't "delay" anything if this is what they originally planned. We don't know otherwise.

Personally I wouldn't worry / complain. Every Warframe will get a Prime Access sooner-or-later

But why should Banshee?  They should just release her like they did Burston Prime.  No need for a unpopular frame to lockdown Prime access for 3+ months.

8 minutes ago, AcceI said:

But why should Banshee?  They should just release her like they did Burston Prime.  No need for a unpopular frame to lockdown Prime access for 3+ months.

Can't really tell you lol. Burston Prime is a tad different, as with the other permanent Prime weapons. So there's no correlation with the Burston Prime and Warframe's Prime Access as far as I'm aware.

In other words a Prime Weapon =/= Prime Warframe.

It's the community projections that hyped and made the release of Banshee Prime Access that more appealing at this time of the year, and yet it's Valkyr Prime instead. Usually aforementioned projections are accurate, and that is "the order of precedence" in conjunction with Warframe release order. Still, this is set to change at DE's whim regardless of community reaction/feedback.

Having to wait several more months for Banshee Prime, though...

77bed0a8c0101050014bba110b28be37.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

8 hours ago, AcceI said:

Gotta let DE complete the troll and have them do Mesa or someone. U_U

Just release Banshee Prime in some random patch like a dog they don't want anymore.

With AkLex Prime and some trash primary like stradavar prime or something lol