Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Headshot Challenge

Vulture051

To unlock my Riven Mod I'm supposed to be getting 3 headshots in single aim glide but the problem is none of them are registering. No, NO before you say it it is NOT me.

I'm using a freakin' Supra with max fire rate and multishot. That should be getting me 10+ headshots in a row not ZERO.

Man, I have the same and I just gave up because it's utter bullS#&$.

Vauban with Bastille? Tried it.

Spam soma? nope.

Zephyr? Duh

Nova slow? yeaahh uhh, you shoot one and everyone else goes boom.

Punch through? didn't work either.

Like seriously, I've tried it for 2 hours and still couldn't get it, oh and wait! I need a mother@(*()$ hobbled key that pulls me down before I can even get two. I gave up, tell me if you find a way. 

I had the same issue. Zephyr + patagium. I tried ignis, soma with high fire rate, low recoil, and damage, and just about everything else. I've tried laying into one high level enemy as well as randomly shooting down a huge group of low levels. From what I've read, this challenge was just about getting headshots, not necessarily headshot kills, and didn't have to be multiple enemies. Now it seems to have been changed to headshot kills, with some people even speculating that they must be consecutive, with any miss breaking the combo. 

It's making me miserable. 

Edited by ayaundwolf

It has to be 3 headshot kills in a row, during one glide.

Originally it was just 3 headshots, but this was fixed in hotfix 19.0.3

Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

i have the "three headshot during a single aim glide with hobbled dragon key" riven challenge.  i've tried multiple guns and frames and different mission types and i cannot get this challenge to complete.  i managed to one time get two kills to register by just spraying like crazy, but every other time it's only picking up one kill.  i just tried this challenge with zephyr using quanta on a low level earth mission, swiped multiple grineer heads during a single glide and the most i had register was one.  many times it won't register headshots at all.  what is the deal with this challenge?

Ok I've managed to pull it off.

Step 1, mod a frost prime for minimal damage (so you don't instakill enemies); Maximum duration.

Step 2, Draco or some other medium leveled grineer survival.

Step 3, don't kill anyone, wait for enemies to spawn and lure them into the pipe in the starting tileset.

Step 4, Ice Wave, slow them down and jump from the top of the line into the ravine beneath. (That way you will not hit the ground, but instead keep floating down until you get respawned back up

Essentially, spray a soma with crit and punch through, if you have like 10-15 enemies in there and kill them all in a single burst, you should have it in your pocket.

15 minutes ago, RavenCorella said:

Essentially, spray a soma with crit and punch through, if you have like 10-15 enemies in there and kill them all in a single burst, you should have it in your pocket.

I personally wouldn't take soma as the bullet spread is sometimes inaccurate leading to body hits. I would use something like a Lex Prime or something similar to it. Thats a guaranteed one-hit-kill.

23 hours ago, mistersuckalot said:

I personally wouldn't take soma as the bullet spread is sometimes inaccurate leading to body hits. I would use something like a Lex Prime or something similar to it. Thats a guaranteed one-hit-kill.

For this target i setted a Stabilise in Soma (Am i correct in mod name?)

3 Headkills in a row isn't very hard, maybe 4 also... but 5 i think is too much

Voban + Patagium and Soma