Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't remodel my dojo because of armistice

TheSketchDevice

• 3 weeks later...
On 16.11.2016 at 10:30 PM, TheSketchDevice said:

I need to destroy my old orokin lab, but I can't because there was an active project before armistice, and now I can't access the panel to cancel it so I can delete the lab. My remodeling has to be put on hold until I can destroy it. This is urgent for me.

The amout of sh*ts devs give about dojo is truly amazing!

Ahh! That's what it is thats stopping me remove my Orokin Lab !

I couldn't figure out what the issue was, and as such, created a new forum post about it.

(Here it is >)

If possible, can you peeps up vote that post so that it might get some attention, rather than just the Dojo 3.0 one.

20 minutes ago, Redderbone said:

Ahh! That's what it is thats stopping me remove my Orokin Lab !

I couldn't figure out what the issue was, and as such, created a new forum post about it.

(Here it is >)

If possible, can you peeps up vote that post so that it might get some attention, rather than just the Dojo 3.0 one.

Ill do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/12/2016 at 11:07 AM, (PS4)THE8BALLR said:

Yea i can't even access my decorations, really frustrating. Can someone explain this armistice and what it is please

Armistice is the shut-down of the Dark Sector conflicts. After DE gave the conflict mode a bit of a trial run, they decided it needed a lot of work, because a lot of players were really unhappy with the system. To stop people constantly maintaining conflicts and spoiling our Dark Sector missions, they enabled "armistice" to lock everyone out of raising new conflicts. 

Sadly, this means you can't do any of the research (and thus open the epic window in the lab) whilst they work on it. It's also a very low-priority job, so it's been in Armistice for around a year or two i think. It's been ages. This year is apparently where DE are going to 'make clans great again', so we might see a new, improved conflict mode for Dark Sector.

Thnx you guys for the better clarity on this for me . I'm guessing now it must just be a bug i'm facing in my dojo and landing ship . Where i can move anything i have previously put down , or even destroy anything but i can't get any decoration list to pop up to redecorate anything :( oh well just gotta hope they notice the rare case and hotfix it