Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Queue? features? thoughts?

(PSN)BlinkLazy

I think crafting in warframe needs a bit of a buff/passover. I think one of the main things a lot of people might appreciate is a queue, or perhaps an auto craft system.

A queue would be fantastic, lets take the caustacyst for example, which required 10 mutagen mass. Building one every day would take 5 days, if you were nice and tidy about it. 6 if you forget a day (i did). a queue would be a great way, if you have all the supplies for something (in this case 100 mutagen samples) to just quantify how many of a thing you are looking to build, and be able to let it sit and build things for 5 days.

An auto-crafting system could also be cool for players, being able to mark things in your crafting bench to start building as soon as you have the materials for it. say if i had detonite injectors as my autocrafting thing. I could go farm up ampules, and every time i would have enough to build a single injetor it would start building one, or add another to the queue.

In such a scenario, many players with sufficient credits and materials would log on to find easily 30 or more of the ClanTech components (Injectors, Masses and Fieldron) lined up in their queues. Since they wouldn't interfere with crafting other things... beyond swiping parts you may need for something else, perhaps limit the maximum amount to 5 in a given queue at a time, to prevent it from pulling too much in one go.

That said, such an autocrafting system would be... well, to me, rather welcome.

7 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

In such a scenario, many players with sufficient credits and materials would log on to find easily 30 or more of the ClanTech components (Injectors, Masses and Fieldron) lined up in their queues. Since they wouldn't interfere with crafting other things...

perhaps such an issue would be solved by working in batches. Like for example, if something needs 100 credits and a neural sensor, and you need to build 20 of them, it will lock down 2000 credits, and 20 neural sensors to be used, set to build over x amount of time. You can designate the size of a batch, as well as perhaps add to it as you getmore materials. like setting up 20 ODD keys to build while you go get coffee or something.

1 hour ago, (PS4)BlinkLazy said:

perhaps such an issue would be solved by working in batches. Like for example, if something needs 100 credits and a neural sensor, and you need to build 20 of them, it will lock down 2000 credits, and 20 neural sensors to be used, set to build over x amount of time. You can designate the size of a batch, as well as perhaps add to it as you getmore materials. like setting up 20 ODD keys to build while you go get coffee or something.

Hm... yeah, that'd work... be damn handy, too... I'd figure the only things it wouldn't be used on is weapons and 'Frames... Queueing up Formas, however... definitely be a constant thing for me.