Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Spoiler-Heavy Devstream #83!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any ETA on the new infested frame you showed in PAX. From what i understand you postponed the bard frame and im interested in this new infested frame. Seing as it reminded me of the concept Typhus from a few years ago.

Also will it be possible to add a weekly mission with guaranteed Riven mod. Seing as RNG isnt as reliable to get anything at this point.

p.s. Good work on TWW really loved the quest, but i think the operator should be able to scale with enemies seing as they are supposed to be much stronger now after defeating the queens. Will it be possible to give them some sort of scaling to be able to withstand a few more hits. At the current way its set up 1 stray shot and operator is done.

Edited by VoidJumper

Firstly, thanks for The Index Preview event, I'm enjoying that a lot.

Secondly, I'd like to know where a focus system rework is on the WIP?

Since two of the five schools are staggeringly better than the other options I was curious as to what ideas are being kicked around for balancing the system.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

On 11/16/2016 at 6:14 PM, LSG501 said:

1 - Can we please get the option to separate the activation of focus and the transference (ie pressing 5) onto different keys as the current implementation is incredibly buggy and it can be hit and miss if focus can be activated, if it can be activated at all.  At least with a pc keyboard the option to say use 6 to launch focus could alleviate the buggy launching we have now. 

2 - Could you consider adding QOL features to the arsenal.  Simple things like a quick switch for our ABC loadout tabs from the main window versus having to enter the relevant section.  Also a way to quickly swap our focus schools without needing to go into the focus screen would be useful for those of us with multiple schools.  Even better would be making it so we can assign a focus school to a frame in the upgrades section, ideally independently for each of the ABC loadout mod setups. 

Quick mockup image showing 'easiest' solution imo. 

Warframe_qol.jpg

OH PLEASE THIS! ^

Personally I don't understand WHY this isn't a thing in the first place, and its one iv'e suggested a few times. Switching between loadouts is a cumbersome excercize, and one unnecessarily so. Hell I've never even bothered with the appearance loadout options as its difficult enough to switch loadouts as is. 

I know they were just added, but when will Riven mods be reworked?.  There is just to much chance to get one for a weapon you dislike/hate.  It isn't even about whether the mod is good or not.  For example, I got one for the Paracyst, a weapon that I hate, and will never use again after having leveled it for mastery.  Left a bit of a bitter taste after finishing The War Within. 

What are the plans now for further development considering the HUGE delay in TWW coming out. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Several other may have already asked this already, but what was the basis of the riven mods in concept, why is it completely RNG and what does this mean for Damage 3.0 and future weapon rebalances?

With Limbo on the table for reworks, who else is on the horizon, waiting?

Anything to show on the infested frame? Also why reveal it all of then sudden right before TWW when the bardframe was hyped much earlier?

Is it possible to make operator interact with kubrow and kavat? I'd be really like it and also since the new Kesheg has 2.5 crit multiplier but low crit chance of 7.5%,can we see it got buff in the future hotfix?

Last question:Will The War Within can be replay like The Second Dream?

Edited by Inshiro

Are there still plans to rework or completely remove current mandatory mods like flat damage and multishot mods? Since riven mods can have those stats and would then become extremely powerful after the other mods are removed. But if those stats were then also removed from riven mods, then why introduce them already at all before changing the stats?

Question: Why is PC Controller community treated as an afterthought for the game? TWW launched and it then took till update 19.0.4 for actual Controller support to be added to the game. Couldn't having one of your Console Devs play the quest with a controller have pointed out how you couldn't actually press "5" on a controller and instead had to use the Keyboard for input? Also, all the button presses meant nothing for a Controller player at the launch of TWW either.

Controller players are players too, DE. Please don't forget about us.

Hey guys, 

I just wanted to ask if there was any chance that instead of pushing out new content at the end of the year, you could just dedicate the last two months to fixing core mechanics such as the damage system, Riven mods, etc? The reason why I ask this is because, there are a lot of problems in the core game that have yet to be fixed, and we have ended up coming so far without fixing them despite how glaring they are. However, although the game itself is in a state where just about everything functions up to the average standard, I still believe that this game has lots of more potential that it can reach and now would be the time to finally fix the core mechanics instead of trying to shoe horn something in at the last minute. What are your thoughts on this?