Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Spoiler-Heavy Devstream #83!

[DE]Rebecca

16 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

[UMBRA]

According to known information, Umbra's due U20.

Speaking of U20, when, DE, are your current estimates pointing it's deployment phase to?

As for the Riven mods being a 'futile attempt' to give the 'MR fodder' strength, will there be some other Orokin device to directly amplify a weapon's stats, like Forma?

Wall-running should make a return, and has a space to do so: Hold sprint button while tapping jump while on a wall.

Spoiler-content: Tenno.

Spoiler

I have a basic idea on what the Tenno should be allowed to do, but currently cant:

-pet pets.

-Use Warframe mods/stats to improve Tenno Power usability and Tenno general survivability, by adding an intense Void Shield. These stats are on top of Mastery Rank providing a base level for the Tenno's prowess. Along with this, Tenno should be able to take their Warframe's sidearm and Sentinel to assist.

-Crouch without Void-Mode auto-activating, roll, slide, climb.

-Use Focus Powers directly.

-Have Focus Schools impact on Void Powers (i.e: Unairu beam effects added to Void Pulse/beam, petrifying foes and hardening allies' armour briefly; Void Blast raises a Tectonic barrier; Zenurik turns enemy health into your health, and energy; Void Blast suspends foes and turns them into energy pizzas; Naramon increases the efficiency of all powers, and has a chance to 'persuade' enemies into fighting for you by just seeing you - and so on) in a way that defines their fighting style beyond the Warframe.

-Tenno should be able to use the Warframe-enabled-on-Halloween unarmed melee, with Void effects of course.

-Instruct their Warframes using the currently empty Tenno-side gear wheel; have some gear items retain (scanners, spectres, ciphers, energy pizzas).

But you're wondering what the Tenno can do:

-Pick up any item, ranging from Ayatans to power cells and anything that can be grabbed and kept, even when returning to Warframe. This is akin to Futurama's Bender having a seemingly enormous compartment located in the torso. Besides, Warframes have many symbolisms, one of them is a door to an invisible house.

-Use all terminals and interactable objects (Orbiter things except the pet thing), including hacking and using Grineer turrets.

-Revive allies.

-Use Transference to move undetected, if lucky, and then strike the unexpecting foe as the Warframe. This can be used to cause confusion among foes and effectively save yourself from bleeding out aswell, but in tougher missions, this is nearing impossible.

...That seems to be all there is to what they can do so far. Some if it wasn't intended, I know, but you should definitely improve that. Tenno should be able to do almost everything their Warframes can, but with a more 'glass cannon' playstyle depending on the chosen Focus.

Now with War Within itself out of the way, and I must say; it made my heart pump, what should we expect within the next 5 days, other than rumors claiming there to be Frost/Ember being unvalted along with the arrival of the unintentionally unveiled Valkyr Prime, if the former is to be believed? 

And, what would Not-Prime Umbra look like? Would he simply look more like the Stalker?

Is the Stalker just some Orokin guardian of sorts intentionally trapped in a Warframe unintentionally tied to Hunhow's puppeteering device (Hunhow's Gift, 2nd Dream conclusion)?

Since you mentioned Halo somewhere before, will we get more vehicular combat (i.e: Tanks, Razorback VS Grineer super-tank, Orokin 'Warframes' (mech suits for Orokin Drones or you), Archwing on land in some form) sometime 'soon' in both non-Conclave and Conclave?

What title would you give to all the non-Conclave stuff, as PVP is labelled Conclave?

Will the Corpus finally produce something as threatening as a Balor Formorian (i.e: Razorback/Raptor MK II hybrid: Prototype: DRAGON )? Will the Corpus ever get more units using more Corpus weapons, like the Braton, Amprex, Spectra and Strun? 

1 - Can we please get the option to separate the activation of focus and the transference (ie pressing 5) onto different keys as the current implementation is incredibly buggy and it can be hit and miss if focus can be activated, if it can be activated at all.  At least with a pc keyboard the option to say use 6 to launch focus could alleviate the buggy launching we have now. 

2 - Could you consider adding QOL features to the arsenal.  Simple things like a quick switch for our ABC loadout tabs from the main window versus having to enter the relevant section.  Also a way to quickly swap our focus schools without needing to go into the focus screen would be useful for those of us with multiple schools.  Even better would be making it so we can assign a focus school to a frame in the upgrades section, ideally independently for each of the ABC loadout mod setups. 

Quick mockup image showing 'easiest' solution imo. 

Warframe_qol.jpg

3 - With the (primed) cryo rounds being the wrong polarity compared to every other 90%+ elemental damage mod and the gradually increasing mod capacity requirements (riven mods) we often need to forma weapons/frames as much as possible to fit our mods into the max allowed capacity. 

Is there any way you could make each of the arsenal warframe/weapon upgrade ABC loadout tabs be able to have their polarity individually set once forma'd rather than being restricted to the same polarity on all loadout tabs.  Alternatively would you consider removing the polarity requirement of a forma'd slot and making a forma'd slot automatically half any mod cards capacity requirements?

4 - Can the operator please have more life energy... 100 is tiny at higher levels, it only takes a couple of hits at low levels to send them back to the warframe...

Edited by LSG501

3 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

According to known information, Umbra's due U20.

I Know, there's even a locked megathread with over 200 pages and another one where the info is gathered constantly. the problem is, initially it wasn't released due to the Chinese 30 day exclusivity period, then got delayed due to many releases would make him get easily forgotten; after that we got a "2 months guess" from Steve which was met with no Umbra and followed by silence and basically "stop asking" anytime the question appeared. It was initially supposed to come on tww, but the script got scrapped and Umbra got gated behind tww release which we all know was delayed 4 (almost 5) months.

And certain thread opened on July 20, 2015 where it's clearly stated we will get it out as soon as possible (lots of us here want to play with it too!) so I just post it because I want prevent DE from forgetting about Umbra, like they did with the re-release of Primed Chamber "at a proper time", "reducing the grind", and the sortie token system.

2 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

A few devstreams back Geoff mentioned giving parkour and general movement some additional tweaks and polishing..is this still somewhere high on the list?

Can we have the option to buy at least 5 more loadout slots?

Any news on Braton and Lato Vandal?

Same....i really like the animations they previewed for it

Two questions:

Can we get a more detailed exploration of exactly how 'Riven Disposition' is to work, and what the specific aims of it are?

Do you intend to trim back the purely random factors so that elemental weapons don't end up getting IPS buffs which are useless, or to have a look at how percentage based changes to stats like Critical Chance and Status mean that a mod becomes proportionally far, far more powerful on weapons which are innately stronger anyway?

Will we ever have any kind of ability to make decisions about the vocalisations, attitudes, and dialogue options of the Operators?

I know that a few patches ago there was code in place for a dialogue wheel, are you guys intending to allow players to do any kind of 'tuning' of the attitude and tone of our individual player characters?

Please make alert mission for Vauban neuroptics a bit more frequent than it is now. Last time deployed was on 16 days ago, 16 days. Its a frame which the freshers can easily get their hands on without killing any boss with their butter gears. I wonder why it is dealt this way! Last time it was requested to Queen Rebecca so far I can remember and the alert was live but since then never reappeared once. Is there a coding issue here due to which this specific alert isnt showing up at the rate as it should or is it that it is being maintained this way pure intentionally?

Edited by AhmadIvu

Any further plans towards syndicate cosmetic armors and making arcane enhancements installable on these kind of cosmetics? In regards to Riven mods or other mod options, would it be possible to instead use something similar to pour excess existing mods to create combination mods that are exclusive to the base mods, essentially saving mod space?

Questions:

1. Ash Deluxe??????

2. Will der be different interior structure or design for different landing crafts lyk different layout of rooms and segments cuz dey all luk very much liset from the inside???

3.  Primary riven mods instead of rifle rifle riven mods???

4. 2000, 4000 kuva in sortie reward table??? cycling cost is increasing day by day.

1) What will the title of the next major update be as well as estimated deploy time? (Update 20.0)

(^^Along with this, will Umbra be released alongside the next big update?)

2) Will the Worm Queen be involved in another, later, quest?

3) Operators feel kind of clunky to play with, so can we un-ckunkify them the future?

4) Rough plans for the next year of development?