Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Spoiler-Heavy Devstream #83!

[DE]Rebecca

Would the option to reroll exclusively the % be a possible option. There are currently 276 different combinations of just 2 stats and if the same one can't appear twice. I'm certainly interest in a Tonkor with magazine capacity and multishot but if I get it and the percentages are weak as balls it's going to suck to reroll to try and get another good version of the same stats.

I can imagine the resource cost would be a bone of contention but maybe use some of the older resources, like Nitain and/or Orokin Cells and/or Neural Sensors?

Edited by Xenogelion

Question:

Is this the final form of acquisition for Riven Mods?

Riven Mods should change one of two things (Or both!): Either make them easier to acquire, such as from weekly missions or Baro Ki'Teer purchases (Or a new trader? Maybe Cephalon Asmodeus?), or allow us to choose the weapon they are for; with the 'Riven Disposition' change to Riven mods, the latter shouldn't be as a big a problem it was until now.

I enjoy the randomness of Riven Mods, because it reminds me of the pre-update 7 mods, which were random when picked up and you couldn't see the stats until the end of your mission. Rare 'dual stat' mods dropped from harder missions, such as Pluto (Which was level 80 back then) and could have combinations of stats, such as Crit Chance and Multishot! Right now, however, the only experience I have had with them is running Sorties to try and obtain them and doing the challenges to unveil them 3 times (Thanks to rerolls). I have high hopes for this system, and I trust DE to make the best decisions on the matter.

Edited by Aceofgods
More information.

Heya DE I have a question regarding the potential shown during TWW.

Question: During the part when you had to take control of the prime maw, I thought that was amazing. Will you guys expand on that feature? It would be cool if Tenno could maybe have a special kind of Gear that summons different types of prime Machines (wyrm, bursa-like) and posses them during missions and use. It was such a great feature I'd love to see more!

Not Question : PLEASE put a cap on Riven Rerolls, I actually like this feature alot but this is the only main problem I have with it.  I want to keep rerolling mods but the increasing cost everytime is too much, along the fact it's RNG and the Kuva spawning (something I don't mind) It's a tad much.

Edited by Juebev

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on November 18th.

Who is the voice that called the operator Kiddo?

Do your choices affect future gameplay? (control, consume, destroy)

What is the Light/Dark wheel on your profile now? what do we call it?

1st Question: Operators in Dojo/Relay?

2nd Question: Dojo-love when?

3rd Question: When the Riven changes are done, will there be Rivens without (significant) downsides, if so, why? (+crit,+dmg,-mag for Dread, really?)

4th Question: Orbiter decorations for Dojo? (Resources, Ayatans)

Edited by Vethalon

Can melee blocking while Warding Halo or Iron Skin be revisited? As it currently stands Nezha and Rhino can't benefit from at least 3 weapon's passives: Vaykor Sydon, Silva& Aegis, and Ack & Brunt. Blocking does absolutely nothing to negate damage, and you don't get any of the buffs from the weapons who have an innate blocking passive.

(potential second dream and war within spoiler)

In Second Dream, when the warframe is carrying the tenno to the liset, the tenno beam deals immense damage to sentients. After War Within, our tenno laser deals a lot less damage to sentients despite our tenno being stronger. Please explain :)