Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Spoiler-Heavy Devstream #83!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi!
Thanks for TWW! The story was amazing! :) I'm a new player (just few months old). So my questions are:

1. When will you bring Umbra warframes into play?
  2. Will these warframes be before or after Infested warframes?
  3. Are those two rooms (not accessible yet) in our ship connected to Umbra and Infested waframes?
Spoiler
  1. What is the impact of the decisions made during dialogue scenes in TWW? I'm slightly light btw. :)

Edited by Eldirian

How come the 120% Puncture mods (Piercing Caliber, Breech loader, Bore, and Auger Strike) have remained event-exclusive while the Slash (Fanged Fusillade, Sweeping Serration, Maim, and Buzz Kill) and Impact (Crash Course, Full Contact, Pummel, and Collision Force) equivalents have been added to Baro Ki'Teer's stock rotation?  Is there anything special about the Puncture mods that they haven't been added to Baro's rotation, or has he simply not had them yet?

How much of the story of Warframe was conceived of in advance? Are you making things up as you go along or was there always a plan? If the story has changed considerably can you tell us anything about the older, now discarded versions? Are all the past events of Warframe (Gravidus Dilemma, Vor's Prize, etc) canonical? Some, like the quests for Mirage and Limbo, seem to suggest the Warframes were independent rather than Tenno-driven. Are those quests still canon?

Please let us pet your animals in Operator form. You really dropped the ball here DE if you didn't think I'd want to boop my cat's nose and make funny faces at her.

Confirmation on whether Rampart Turrets are not being affected by Punch-Through is intended. (Please make it affect them, You can shoot through crates, walls and ship hull plating with punch-through.)

SORTIES.
I'm sorry to say that even without the vandal/wraith and nezha parts, this still isn't the 'token' system that was also discussed, the current stock could easily be a base store somewhere in relays and reward sortie completement with one 'Sortie Token', with specific 'SToken values'; 2k Endo (2), 4k Endo(3), Legendary core (41k Endo if used on legendary mods) (20), Catalysts, Reactors & Exilus (3), Lenses(normal 1, greater 3) and [SPOILER MODS] (10). This can also then include Sortie exclusive weapons for x-amount of 'STokens'.Values obviously not final, but as a ballpark figure.

Friend list improvement:
- general performance improvement
- adding tags to friends, or different identifiers; [DE]Rebecca : Fun Digital Extremes staff
- adding an alliance tab for inviting people, rather than just friends and clan
- groups
- queueing for streamers
- tool-tip info on friends ~alliance, clans

'alliance dojo'- alliance leading(or selected) dojo for public alliance meeting, Alliance Dojo key?

Walking toggle, animation is there, for base at least, maybe individual warframe walk animations.
So: Walk - Run (default movement) - Sprint

Focus Lens 'distillers', ability to remove lenses from equipment and the ETA on free arcane distilling?

Costumisation
Individual accessory coloring
'prime metal' color slot
More favorite colors, and rearranging of said favorite colors.

Shields

Hide contents

The first line of defense of your warframe. But after some progress through the starmap they don't stop anything and you're left to rely on armor-amplified health, and health regeneration. I propose making shields be more effective against high damage instances, charging a protection-percentage(p%) when not being hit that blocks damage which would exceed maximum shield strength, with mods affecting the charge rate of the p%, the cooldown on how soon it starts charging after being hit.
    Why propose a change to make shields 'stronger'? Instances where you get 'one-shot' by something that blindsided you. Yes, Quick Thinking helps against this to a point, but leaves you vulnerable, a last line of defense mod that when in a pinch won't give you enough time to respond to the next shot. Having your shields, first line of defense, be able to block something that would otherwise knock you out.

Codex scanning

Hide contents

not having to switch out your weapons to use a scanner against live enemies, make corpses scan-able(?), Make weapon augments that give scans on kill or <amount of time> hit adding a scan to an enemy. Maybe even just hit-'scan' first, and after the target is scanned hit-damage. Thinking to use the Gammacor, lorewise it is used to analyze minerals, why not make it scan for the codex without breaking gameflow of having to switch to your scanners? (Either regular codex scanner or  Simaris scanner) - This having been adressed to a degree with the addition of the Heliocor Hammer, although for individuals. Perhaps improve on the effect so it also gives scans to squadmates around you/the target.

Synthesis Targets

Hide contents

Since after the Second Dream, there haven't been lore-based synthesis targets on anymore, only the 'daily synthesis'. Will these lore-based synthesis objectives return? Hunting for the lore is more interesting than to just going to Simaris and return after you're done scanning the same few enemies over and over with only Fusion Cores to show for it. Maybe make a reward for the most ardent scanner(s) for the lore-synthesis (clan statue, noggle, emblem, sigil, who knows.)

Archwing Content

Hide contents

A big list,

-Any chance archwing will get its own devteam like conclave has ?

-any plans to add void/moon archwing missions ?

-any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies ?

-Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus, grineer and sentient factions?

-any plans to add to archwing game mode unique secondary weapons ? for example mecha-style missile pods or shoulder/backpack cannons

-what about archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing ?

-could we get some archwing companions, either sentinels or even better: completly unique companions to archwing ?

-any chance for space dogfights in archwing ? current hovering while shoting each other combat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)

-Any chance for frame-archwing synergy ? for example different frames giving different bonuses in archwing

-Will archwings get their own passives ?

-Any chance for switchable movement/combat mods like in strike suit zero(ship-mech modes)? for example switching between our new movement/combat system and old, for example new for high speed battles and old for precision, this should satisfy fans of both new and old movement.

-Are there any plans to add to game archwing version of Stalker, Zanuka Hunter or The Grustrag Three ?

-any plans for syndicate archwing melee and primary ?

Miscellanious

-when will we see rest of the orbiter and liset docking to it ?

-any chance that we will get list interior that looks more like in old concept arts ? 

-Long ago, Marelok was supposed to come out as a dual wield weapon, but due to some animation problems it was released as a single weapon, have those problems been resolved? Will we ever get a Twin Marelok? Perhaps even more akimbo weapons for the primes like Lex and Vasto

-Any plans for introducing Void Spy, differing from the Moon Spy?

-Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?
If they do, will we have access to their weapons?

-‘endless’ mission alerts giving no rewards at usual rotations, making them less worth to play, even at the alert reward.

Edited by Altair_Flame
editing some stuff.

So I have noticed a few things that i think might need fixing or looking into:

- Using a bow with the Limbo Noble Animation has changed so that the bow is no longer int he warframes hand, any chance you can look into this and change it back to the way it was before TWW update?
- Staticor and Gammacor are now oddly positioned when holstered
- The flappy bits on Nekros Prime, any chance you can make these auxilary?
- Some parts of the original Nova Prime skin (Neck and top left of the chest) are visible when using tennogen stuff, is there a way you can change that or will that stay?

As for my actual questions, I have a few :')

When are you planning on releasing the Ash Deluxe skin?

Will the "What Stalker" pack ever get the PBR treatment? I feel it deserves it considering it still costs 850 plat from the market. Also PBR for the Excalibur Proto Armour would also be nice as it pays homeage to Dark Sector :)

Are you still looking into giving us individual colour combinations for seperate armour pieces, Syandanas & possible Helmets?

Questions:

Spoiler

1. Certainly not alone on this, the first thing I did as the operator after completing "The War Within" was to come to my Kubrow and attempt to pet it...Unfortunately for an odd reason I can't and got really disappointed. Why, and would you consider letting the operator also interact with the companions?

2. The infested door is starting to kill me inside, when we will know more about it if not in this devstream?

4. Zephyr prime, when?

5. Would it be possible that the Operator will have some sort of skill tree/mod system/upgrades/training routes in the future? Seems a bit too weak without the warframe, despite Teshin wanting us to handle without it.

Edited by DarkBabylon
adding a question and spoiler tag

Could companions have their abilities level up as they do, just like the Warframes? Also, could Sentinels get their own weapon mods instead of us having to use the mods we use for our own personal weapons? Mods conflicting is a bad mechanic and I hope to see it destroyed. Also, about a year ago when Echoes of the Sentient came out it was stated that Earth Spy missions had a secret tile; nobody has found it, so can we confirm that it's actually there?

Will the Ayatan sculptures be getting expanded upon? I love those things, and i'd love to see more types of them!
Are there any plans for more landing crafts? I think it'd be nice to see more kinds of landing crafts with different abilities!
Is there any ideas for more things to do with archwings? I know that it currently gives people motion sickness, so that should be fixed first, but will there be more things to do in archwings in the future?
Are there any plans for adding more breeds of kavats?

1. Regarding DESteve's comment on twitter about continuing further work on the Operator - what sort of system might we see come into place for them to allow them to be a fun sidegrade to Warframes? 

Right now they feel a bit too limited, with their energy pool draining incredibly fast and with no shielding or defense outside of Void Mode whilst having a 100 Health Pool limitation, and their Void Beam not scaling all that well towards higher end missions and levels.

2. With the recent work on Stealth Play (with enemies becoming semi-alerted from bodies) are we going to see anymore major work done for Stealth Play? 

As it is now it feels like only Warframes with Invisibility (including Naramon's Shadowstep passive / effect) can effectively stealth for a number of reasons, with the biggest one in my opinion being the sort of "random" enemy pathing and spawning that can sometimes have a group of enemies follow along the generally same path, giving you little to no chance to actually sneak by or take them out individually. 

Will rank 30 stay the max rank for our gear (and MR ofc), or there are plans to expand that?

In the war within(spoiler alert), the operator called Teshin "infested"? Who or What are the "DAX", orokin warriors? And why worm called the warframe "infested puppet"?

Seven principles and Seven hands(the second dream) or Executors(from Cephalon Simaris imprints), so the orokin was ruled by seven? And Ballas was one of them?

I won't be watching cause I'm console (and in school), but any new update of the Lotus voice pack? I want Waifu Lotus because I'm an Otaku and I want Vay Hek because I think that'll be fun. Please make it with Vay Hek that when you fail a mission he'll say, "DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY!?" That would be amazing. XD Keep up with the good work! Looking forward to TWW for us console Tenno. 

*Edit* This just popped in my mind, since Achievement Hunters (aka Rooster Teeth )did a sponsored video for you guys, maybe you can convince them to let you sponsor RWBY since volume 4 just came out 3-4 weeks ago by putting in at least 1 weapon from Team RWBY. THAT WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST DAY EVER! XD

Edited by (XB1)Morticalus
CAUSE REASONS! XD