The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Spoiler-Heavy Devstream #83!

[DE]Rebecca

Excavation improvements.

Do you think we will ever be able to see all the items we've gotten from excavators in mission? This has always been frustrating because this is the one endless mission where you cant keep any track of the items youve been rewarded. Also, rotation A rewards for higher tier excavation missions like heiracon are underhwelming. 400 endo is fine but the 2-3k credit caches that can be rewarded feel more like a cuel joke than an actual reward. Any chance of these credit caches being increased to like 5-10k or removed altogether and just add more bundles of Endo like 160 or 240 or 320 to the rotation?

22 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

As a fan of 2008's Dark Sector and its very fun Glaive usage, I think it's an incredible shame that Warframe's counterparts to the Glaive have fallen so far behind in terms of usefulness. All Glaives have Skana damage (except the new one), rely on incredibly rare stances to be even remotely useful, and have minuscule Throw Attack damage that makes them completely overshadowed by Gunblades, which have around 4 to 9 times more damage on their shots compared to the various Glaives, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Glaives (especially their Throw Attack damage) like you have done in the past for Heavy Blades and Scythes?

Something I would do is give Glaives Throw Attack damage on par with the Gunblades, but remove stealth damage bonus from Throw attacks, so it wouldn't become overpowered. After all, the stealth bonus damage is meant as a reward for getting up-close in stealth. Ranged stealth is what we have headshots for.

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:
Zs1N6oJ.png

Excellent points! Yes please.

I would also add... Can we please clean up the throw animation and remove the initial swing before the actual toss?

I really like the operator mechanic from TWW, my only "problem" is that they get really weak to useless in higher levels (except when farming kuva), so will there be any way to make your operator better (more damage, more health, more energy, ability customization, ect.)?

Also, any progress on inviting to your orbiter, relay rebuilding, different relays and clan relay rooms?

First, Congratulation for the excellent work done with War within, exceeded my expectations, what a marvelous quest I thank you all for. War within gave us an important step forward for the Tenno, the now, Us; so my question is:

Question: Can we ever have the chance OR it is between your plans for us to go to the past in form of a quest to spectate or to star (maybe not as the frames we know now) events that were point of change in the Orokin era or before Zariman accident? Considering many things happened back then.

If so; would “the past” play once more an important role, to help us or give us any tool for the future like; to defeat the sentient Hunhow for example? Or we have learned everything we needed from it?

Unrelated Question 1: Can we have an Audio option that display the gun shot as different level of volume? I enjoy the sound effects (cameras, machines, enemy voices, background noise per tile set, Cache chimes! (Very important)) But mixed with the shooting along with voice chat can be disturbing, always having to sacrifice a whole lot or the other.

Unrelated Question 2: Can we have a custom key option (PC) to use ciphers, once the cipher puzzle is up? because the pointer most of the time spawn on any part of the screen, sometime invisible unless you shake/move the pointer, and by that time you lose precious seconds. If we have lag or your computer cannot resist too much going on it slows the process to get to it. Please consider.

Thanks! <3

If Valkyr Prime is the next Prime Warframe:

With Valkyr Gersemi Skin being Valkyr's "Original appearance prior to the Zanuka Project".

Have you considered giving Valkyr Prime a cool Orokin looking tail? Or maybe making Gersemi Skin's tail an auxiliary cosmetic besides Valkyr's bonds?

PS: Pretty Pleeeeeease.

1. Any plans for more weapon sets like Ballistic Blades, Forged Artistry, Razor Gunplay, etc. (like a melee to go with the Kohm and Kohmak? I have a cool idea if you need one ;) )

2. Any plans for more non-melee weapons with unique passives like the Mutalist Cernos and Dual Toxocyst?

3. What about a training room in the ship to practice using our weapons (I was thinking Melee combos specifically)?

4. What about a "Copy Primary/Secondary/Melee Colors" for Warframes?

5. Prisma Secondaries?

6. More Corrupted mods?

1. Riven Mods versus Damage 3.0, are these mods a sign of what is to come? Or is Damage 3.0 going to be more of a Damage 2.5? Or maybe something else?
  2. The amount of content we got between U18 and "U19" was enough to be an update on its own (SotR probably being U19), did it come up in conversation to alter the naming scheme of U20 to better describe how much content we actually got this year.
  3. Do you want Operator combat to be a dynamic part of combat? If so, do you have plans on how to give it a place next to Warframes (barring gimmicks like Kuva Guardians).

Are you guy gonna make The War Within 2? The 2nd queen is not  dead yet ,or not make it.

Are you guy gonna change about the Dojo(Clan)?

What about the New Frame, New Boss?

Are you guy gonna make a quest about the New Frame?

Thank 

You!

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

JypDJMm.jpg

Last week I mentioned we were postponing Devstream #83 because we figured 'that it'd be a much more informative stream once everyone has had time to play the Update (on PC) and we've had time to sleep and get reactions'. At least half of that is true (the reaction half), so we're ready to bring you Devstream #83!

Join us this Friday, November 18th for a Spoiler-Heavy Devstream #83!

Who? Members of the Digital Extremes Team!

What? Warframe's 'The War Within' update is live on PC! Go behind the scenes as the Warframe Development team showcases and discusses the biggest update of the year! We'll also be taking questions from you and reviewing stats on what choices Tenno made throughout the quest.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this November 18th at 2 p.m. EST (yes we're in EST now)! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on November 

Please tell us that DE will fix the bugs in Trials. We cant do trials update The War Within. This update is really great, but it has too much bugs, we can call it "The Bugs Within". So fix it please, thank you.

Edited by Luciel2308
Wrong botton

Why dont you improve survival? Because survival after 20+ min is sometimes impossible without Nekros or Hydroid for the desecrate or the tentacles. Why dont you improve the drop rate on the pod drops? Because survival is more like you chasing enemies rather than enemies chasing you.

Question:

1. Will we be able to repeat the karma part of the quest again of we feel we didn't pick what we feel was right. (this could work great for people who fly through the questions or got lost not knowing what's going on)
Edited by [DE]Taylor
changed font colour because it was unreadable

The new Riven Mods released with The War Within seem to be an effective way to facilitate build diversity by giving you crazy randomized stats for a specific weapon. Was this what motivated you to add them to the game, and are you planning on implementing riven mods for shotguns, sidearms, and melee weapons as well, or will the Tenno be in a state of perpetual rifle superiority?